May 27 Hanford Ca Splmax Cup Event

David - come to fresno for what show? Come on down before it gets too hot.

No its not Freakfest. Freakfest was in Bakersfield @ Famosa raceway the first 2 years in '03 and '04 then it was in SoCal for the last year it happened. I went to both in Bako the first year it was 114 degrees on pavement and the next year it rained.

Summer madness was in Hanford at the fairgrounds back in '02 then it went to Acton, CA and is back in Bako this year at the fairgrounds the second weeked in june.

SpringFest is a totally different promotor and it itsn't hosted by a club that i know of.

Edited by BAGGEDBIRDS.com

1st  SMD "System of the Month" Feb. 2007

Zapco Studio 500 (2)

Zapco Studio 300X

Zapco Studio 204 (2)

(2) FI 12ssd's w/ copper coils

DLS Iridium Tweeters

DLS UR2.5 MidRange

FI. N.7 Midbass

JL Audio TWK 88 

Mechman 370A Elite Alternator

hey bill... let me get them keys from you hommie... i will take your SUV down and compete for ya :) :) :) i will even return it with gas and a fresh wash....

i know what you are thinkin... HAAHAHAHHA

For $60K you can get the keys and not have to wory about bringing it back ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

take a personal check???? it will be good... someday

Certfied, Yes. But my best friends call me cash.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Certfied, Yes. But my best friends call me cash.

hey bill.. i am working on my new system... i am trying to run 4 or 6 12" subs in my focus.. i like how your box is made... can you measure the length and width with the port size on your box to give me an idea of what 4 and 6 12" subs will take up as far as room???

made you have a good box idea to run these subs??? i was the port up as well as the subs facing up..

i will leave you a post with my number... also.. i am posting the videos from west sac Audio Xpress right now.. :) i have you hitting 151 DB in DB drag. and your wife doing bass race also her hair trick..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

well.. i am not going to make it to this event.. i was pretty sure i was.. my system is all in peices.. right now i am standing with no amp, and 1 sub, and not box.. I am going to have everythign going pretty quick. I was hopping to have the box and amp today, but i will have too see what happens in the next couple weeks.

Right now, i am shotting for one of the SPL max shows. Maybe Reno if i can get everything sorted out...

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend