Amish family hurt after SUV collides with buggy LOL

i have been in multiple accidents (none which involve horse and buggy) and i have had my system jacked three times but you know what i do to make up for the misfortune? jack other peoples system and smash some windows, maybe a jaw or two

02 Chevy Trailblazer

18" DC XL

build in progress...

l_02f0e56b9a6f7e5ceaab56ccb8632161.jpg

minnesota-vikings.jpg

refs: ak1167 (bought tweeters from)

lets keep whining people i love it

.....umm..... :01nocomment8so:

but whats the reason of this thread? amish people are funny? ok but the baby getting hurt isnt funny. 2010 or not they have there ways of life, no need to be disrespectful and even more so if somebody got hurt. funniest home videos dont have auto crashes to laugh at, only mild pain like a ball to the nuts....not somebody getting into a wreck.

first: its not a religion (lol)

second: you ever watch americas funniest home videos? 95% of that is people getting hurt.

you guys are absolutly hilarious, the reason i posted this is because it is almost 2010 and they out on a fuckin buggy, man i knew there would be some little bitches that would have SOMETHING to say cuz they always do

The various Amish (pronounced /ˈɑːmɪʃ/, AH-mish) or Amish Mennonite church fellowships are Christian religious denominations that form a very traditional subgrouping of Mennonite churches. The Amish are known for simple living, plain dress, and reluctance to adopt modern convenience.

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

.....umm..... :01nocomment8so:

but whats the reason of this thread? amish people are funny? ok but the baby getting hurt isnt funny. 2010 or not they have there ways of life, no need to be disrespectful and even more so if somebody got hurt. funniest home videos dont have auto crashes to laugh at, only mild pain like a ball to the nuts....not somebody getting into a wreck.

the reason of this thread was to see how many people were gonna start complainin, and i think i jus broke a record, god i love the internet

02 Chevy Trailblazer

18" DC XL

build in progress...

minnesota-vikings.jpg

i have been in multiple accidents (none which involve horse and buggy) and i have had my system jacked three times but you know what i do to make up for the misfortune? jack other peoples system and smash some windows, maybe a jaw or two

man oyu need to grow up for real. im not even tryin to start shit but real talk your acting like a child with your comments, like your trying to get attention...... i have 6 kids so know all about that attention gettin shit homie.

The various Amish (pronounced /ˈɑːmɪʃ/, AH-mish) or Amish Mennonite church fellowships are Christian religious denominations that form a very traditional subgrouping of Mennonite churches. The Amish are known for simple living, plain dress, and reluctance to adopt modern convenience.

Thank you for lookin that up for me, i have amish people who go to my old church which was lutheran, so guess im not too sure why, they must all be fuckin idiots

02 Chevy Trailblazer

18" DC XL

build in progress...

minnesota-vikings.jpg

man oyu need to grow up for real. im not even tryin to start shit but real talk your acting like a child with your comments, like your trying to get attention...... i have 6 kids so know all about that attention gettin shit homie.

ill drive 2 hours up to duluth an rock yo ass nigga dont think i wont

i honestly started this to see how many people would complain about it, and it started out pretty good id say

02 Chevy Trailblazer

18" DC XL

build in progress...

minnesota-vikings.jpg

someone needs the ban hamma dropped on 'em

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

Beat me to it.

I'm not going to get into this pissing match. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, however disrespectful and tasteless it may be.

Archived