Amish family hurt after SUV collides with buggy LOL

Man I live in Halifax, Va. and alot of the amish have moved down here and bought up all the damn farm land. Even the land that I was hoping to get one day, my grandpa sold to them. I can't stand them. I also hate when we're riding our street bikes on the back roads you have to dogde all the horse shit and the buggies. When I come by them I usually dump the clutch and ride a wheelie by them, lol

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

That happens alot around here, about every other week there is something in the news paper about an amish buggy being hit. Usually a drunk driver and at night. Now they are covering their buggys with reflective tape. The most recent one was an amish kid was coming home from his grandparents just down the road and a drunk 19 year old hit the horse and buggy after crossing into the other lane, jumping the ditch and hit and killed the kid and horse. The kid was fully into his drivway and ended up across their own front lawn.

BRENT

1997 GMC Yukon
1-DC xl18"
Stetsom 2K5E
3-Kinetik HC1800's

1967 Pontiac GTO

Dont get me wrong, I am sorry that that baby got hurt and hope it will be ok. But if you dont have a freaking car with lights on it, don't be in the damn road on a buggy with 2 little lights on it that you can barly see at freaking 9 P.M. at night

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

Man I live in Halifax, Va. and alot of the amish have moved down here and bought up all the damn farm land. Even the land that I was hoping to get one day, my grandpa sold to them. I can't stand them. I also hate when we're riding our street bikes on the back roads you have to dogde all the horse shit and the buggies. When I come by them I usually dump the clutch and ride a wheelie by them, lol

haha ya like "look what i can do!" can you do that!? lol thats funny shit man. i wonder if they broke there own rules by riding in an ambulance and to bein a hospital

02 Chevy Trailblazer

18" DC XL

build in progress...

l_02f0e56b9a6f7e5ceaab56ccb8632161.jpg

minnesota-vikings.jpg

refs: ak1167 (bought tweeters from)

I don't see what's funny. Fair enough if you don't like the fact that you have to share the road with people who don't drive automobiles, but a story about an amish family with a baby being hit isn't funny at all.

I'm sure there are people out there who don't like the fact that they have to share with road with people bumping their systems or speeding around on their sport bikes. Maybe one day when your family is in a wreck they will laugh at you.

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

I don't see what's funny. Fair enough if you don't like the fact that you have to share the road with people who don't drive automobiles, but a story about an amish family with a baby being hit isn't funny at all.

I'm sure there are people out there who don't like the fact that they have to share with road with people bumping their systems or speeding around on their sport bikes. Maybe one day when your family is in a wreck they will laugh at you.

lets pull the dick outta your ass son

i think its funny, an if you dont then gtfo my shit.

02 Chevy Trailblazer

18" DC XL

build in progress...

l_02f0e56b9a6f7e5ceaab56ccb8632161.jpg

minnesota-vikings.jpg

refs: ak1167 (bought tweeters from)

Archived