Ronnie Peay Aka Hornets Nest Wheel Scam!(a Scam Dont Buy! - For Your Information Only)

THIS IS A SCAM! RONNIE HAS SCAMMED PEOPLE ALL ACCROSS THE INTERNET FOR THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS. THIS THREAD IS STILL AVAILABLE IN CASE YOU SEE IT SOMEWHERE ELSE THAT DOESNT KNOW IT IS A SCAM YOU WILL KNOW AFTER READING THIS. THE TOPIC IS STILL OPEN FOR DISCUSSION IN HOPES THAT PEOPLE WILL UPDATE AS THEY GET THEIR WHEELS/MONEY BACK!!!

DO NOT BUY!!!!!!

THIS IS A SCAM!!!!

SMD MOD TEAM.

Ok guys, this is the one you've all waited for........................1/2 price off of RIMS!!!! WHOA.....

HAs he gone mad? :blink::blink:

Check out WHEELSNEXT.com or SUPERBUYTIRES.COM and plug in your car/rims/tire package and then shoot me an email at [email protected]...........

This is brought to you buy DEAF SQUAD ENTERTAINMENT..........

Allow 4-5 weeks for delivery........

Also, before anyone ask alot of you may already know who I am from other forums. If you don't, feel free to ask Steve and he will let you know I'm a stand up type of guy.........

I look forward to helping anyone that wants to be helped....Get at me and just mention SMD in your

email to me....

Ok guys, this is the one you've all waited for........................1/2 price off of RIMS!!!! WHOA.....

HAs he gone mad? :blink::blink:

Check out WHEELSNEXT.com or SUPERBUYTIRES.COM and plug in your car/rims/tire package and then shoot me an email at [email protected]...........

This is brought to you buy DEAF SQUAD ENTERTAINMENT..........

Allow 4-5 weeks for delivery........

Also, before anyone ask alot of you may already know who I am from other forums. If you don't, feel free to ask Steve and he will let you know I'm a stand up type of guy.........

I look forward to helping anyone that wants to be helped....Get at me and just mention SMD in your

email to me....

wow..lookin forward to hittin you up soon..sounds killer

ps: WB ernesto, was wondering where you disappeared to

I see Booty

2007 Toyota Camry

19" VMR Rims

H&R Lowering Springs.

Magnaflow Exhaust System

K&N Air Intake

6k HID Projectors & Fogs w/ Black housed headlights.

Optima Yellow Top - Front. Kinetik HC 600 - Trunk

Kenwood KVT-617

Rockford Fosgate 3sixty.2

Rockford Fosgate T2001-BD - Sub Amp

Alpine MRV F-345 - Front stage

Front Stage - A pillars - Dayton Audio 4" mids w/ Vifa Tweeters

Front Doors - Vifa - 6.5" midbass 1" Vifa Tweeters

Subwoofers - 2x 12" Image Dynamics IDMAX - 2.91 cuft ported enclosure tuned at 25hz

Very interested.

I emailed you, please get back to me when you can.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Archived