Ronnie Peay Aka Hornets Nest Wheel Scam!(a Scam Dont Buy! - For Your Information Only)

thats not the same post homie, but thanks for postin that one, shows dude is somewhat honest, we'll see hows this boils down, we wont close this thread until there is closure on this whole situation.

David

IF this is the David I think it is then you should have known "PIMPDADDY" for as long as I've known you I've been a stand up guy.............I just never got you decals when you first asked. Hell, I remember when you first told me about you moving to Vegas to start working for RE but now this is how it is? It still amazes me how people would rather buy into b/s into heading to the source which is [email protected]

What happened yesterday can never be taken back. Bottom line, I was called a liar, scammer, and thief and the guy that was directly involved didn't even want the post online in the first place....

Xplorerdon22 at least tried to make things right but at this point I am still gonna pursue legal action against him and BIG OSO.......I had to field questions from people ALL night about something that should never have been an issue in the first place...You can talk about me "in your opinion" all you want, but you WILL NOT falsely accuse me of anything or there will be consequences. You guys can think I'm playing or joking if you want too, but this is MY LIFE and I'm 33 years old. Talk is cheap.

If anyone has anything in the future they want to discuss with me please contact me directly at [email protected].

OSO, I waited for your email reply but since you didn't at least try to take the high road like Xplorerdon22 did hmmmmmmmmmm......

The only thing that will come close to making this right is if you and he got on ALL the forums with the same vigor as you guys did yesterday and post how WRONG you both were........

I at this point have nothing else to say....

It's a sad commentary on life how many people feed into negative things without even knowing 1/2 the story. If anyone else feels like I have wronged them in some way, get your lawyer or police and contact me directly. This online stuff going back and forth is going to stop one way or the other.

What happened yesterday can never be taken back. Bottom line, I was called a liar, scammer, and thief and the guy that was directly involved didn't even want the post online in the first place....

Xplorerdon22 at least tried to make things right but at this point I am still gonna pursue legal action against him and BIG OSO.......I had to field questions from people ALL night about something that should never have been an issue in the first place...You can talk about me "in your opinion" all you want, but you WILL NOT falsely accuse me of anything or there will be consequences. You guys can think I'm playing or joking if you want too, but this is MY LIFE and I'm 33 years old. Talk is cheap.

If anyone has anything in the future they want to discuss with me please contact me directly at [email protected].

OSO, I waited for your email reply but since you didn't at least try to take the high road like Xplorerdon22 did hmmmmmmmmmm......

The only thing that will come close to making this right is if you and he got on ALL the forums with the same vigor as you guys did yesterday and post how WRONG you both were........

I at this point have nothing else to say....

It's a sad commentary on life how many people feed into negative things without even knowing 1/2 the story. If anyone else feels like I have wronged them in some way, get your lawyer or police and contact me directly. This online stuff going back and forth is going to stop one way or the other.

until the people here who have ordered stuff from you get thier merchandise i honestly cant see how you can take offense to a post basically just warning people to watch out. I'm the one who posted the original link, i dont care if your hornets nest, george washington or steve meade himself, if theres questionability to you and a sum of people are standing in line to give you money, i think its only fair they see ALL your dealings not just the ones of people whjo did get things.

Also thats not David from RE

until the people here who have ordered stuff from you get thier merchandise i honestly cant see how you can take offense to a post basically just warning people to watch out. I'm the one who posted the original link, i dont care if your hornets nest, george washington or steve meade himself, if theres questionability to you and a sum of people are standing in line to give you money, i think its only fair they see ALL your dealings not just the ones of people whjo did get things.

Also thats not David from RE

My point is everyone that has dealt with me either has their product, requested and received a refund, or they talk to me daily about the status of things. If those people have an issue they email me and talk.. They don't come online and hurl insults and lies and if you don't see how that is an issue what does that say about you? Did YOU order anything from me b/c if so and you don't want to wait any longer then hit me up for a refund. Most people understand there are times/things that happen that people have no control over. I am not a shop or distributor so I have no direct control on when I get things. I tell my people what is told to me. There is no excuse unless for whatever reason I stopped talking to people via emails, phone calls, etc to bring an issue online when I deal with them personally. What we have is where some people want to create drama instead of deal with a situation on hand directly. That's my thing. Stop creating a panic when there is no panic.......If you have an issue come at me directly at [email protected] and if I DIDN'T reply and ignored you for days then that person would have a reason to come on a pupic forum and create panic. So if you STILL don't get that then feel free to email/im me your address and you will hear from our lawyers or we will have to request your information from SMD. I am not gonna go back in forth with issues that don't need to be online in the first place.

I have in the past allowed my emotions to take over and that's when things get ugly with people going back and forth with no result. GOD got me and I WILL remain positive throughout all of this. For those that believe in me keep dealing with me and for those that don't that is fine as well however do not think you will drag my name in the mud for no reason. Be prepared for the consequences of those actions.

I'm done....

P.S.....Sorry to the real David at RE, I thought that was you that commented when I saw that.

My point is everyone that has dealt with me either has their product, requested and received a refund, or they talk to me daily about the status of things. If those people have an issue they email me and talk.. They don't come online and hurl insults and lies and if you don't see how that is an issue what does that say about you? Did YOU order anything from me b/c if so and you don't want to wait any longer then hit me up for a refund. Most people understand there are times/things that happen that people have no control over. I am not a shop or distributor so I have no direct control on when I get things. I tell my people what is told to me. There is no excuse unless for whatever reason I stopped talking to people via emails, phone calls, etc to bring an issue online when I deal with them personally. What we have is where some people want to create drama instead of deal with a situation on hand directly. That's my thing. Stop creating a panic when there is no panic.......If you have an issue come at me directly at [email protected] and if I DIDN'T reply and ignored you for days then that person would have a reason to come on a pupic forum and create panic. So if you STILL don't get that then feel free to email/im me your address and you will hear from our lawyers or we will have to request your information from SMD. I am not gonna go back in forth with issues that don't need to be online in the first place.

I have in the past allowed my emotions to take over and that's when things get ugly with people going back and forth with no result. GOD got me and I WILL remain positive throughout all of this. For those that believe in me keep dealing with me and for those that don't that is fine as well however do not think you will drag my name in the mud for no reason. Be prepared for the consequences of those actions.

I'm done....

P.S.....Sorry to the real David at RE, I thought that was you that commented when I saw that.

gimme a damn break, your lawyers cant do a DAMN thing about people warning other people about you, on an online forum. you come on an online forum you welcome the good and the bad comments about dealings with you. Myself i think its laughable that youd go the length of threatening people for warning others of what may or may not be shady dealings, its basically just a buyer beware message.

some people got thier stuff from you sweet thats cool, but obviously some havent had such great luck so why sit here and try to persecute people for bringing that to light?

Ray, I watch this thread every day waiting to hear you say that you've got your rims. Then and only then is when I'll send this guy my money. So I appreciate all the updates that you give.

Still waiting....

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Archived