Alright, most peeps on here have heard Tech N9nes track bout this drink. I made a huge batch for a Christmas party tonight. 1 1/2 liters of 151, 1 liter of Malibu, and 6 big cans of pineapple juice (we have liter here in Germany, not fifths). I tried it and cannot taste the rum :D. Hopin to get this party wild with this shit. Anybody have any experiences to share about this drink? :drunk: :drunk:

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

LOL i woke up this morning and was gonna post a thread like this to see if anybody made it. i havent tho. is it any good?

Team S.M.D.

Maritime Car Audio- (2) 18" SSA ZCON D1

- American Bass 500.1

- 60 ft of 3/0

-480 Ah of battery

- (2) stock alternators (70 +90)

- Kenwood Excelon x-794, 4v preouts

car audio is just a LOT more complicated than "this amp does this power" or "this sub will be this loud". its like 2 + 2 = banana. (if that confuses you then you get the point) lol

:lol: i bet its dangerous the final product has gotta be at least 45%

Team S.M.D.

Maritime Car Audio- (2) 18" SSA ZCON D1

- American Bass 500.1

- 60 ft of 3/0

-480 Ah of battery

- (2) stock alternators (70 +90)

- Kenwood Excelon x-794, 4v preouts

car audio is just a LOT more complicated than "this amp does this power" or "this sub will be this loud". its like 2 + 2 = banana. (if that confuses you then you get the point) lol

Alright, most peeps on here have heard Tech N9nes track bout this drink. I made a huge batch for a Christmas party tonight. 1 1/2 liters of 151, 1 liter of Malibu, and 6 big cans of pineapple juice (we have liter here in Germany, not fifths). I tried it and cannot taste the rum :D. Hopin to get this party wild with this shit. Anybody have any experiences to share about this drink? :drunk: :drunk:

dont underestimate that shit it WILL fuck u up...it tastes soo good so dont drink it to fast.the last time i drank it i was about 5 cups in and i wasent feelin it so i started slamin cups...bad mistake. about 15 minutes later i was stumblin..let us kno how u like it :drinks::drinks:

xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

It will sneak up on you and youll be gone faster than you expect.. You taste the 151 when you swallow buts that about it.. shit is good stuff and recommended if youd like to get a girl that night cuz 2 cups will get her gone like the song say :D

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

It is nothing compared to Skip and Go Nakeds:

I can frozen lemonaide from concentrate

Fill the can with vodka

1 twelve ounce beer (preferably light)

Multiply this ratio to meet your quantity needs. I used a plastic laundry tub to make mine. Make sure to lock the doors and don't let anyone leave or they'll fall down and break their bones, guaranteed.

images-1.jpg

This is the update. This drink is effin' nuts!!! People were drinkin it sayin how good it is and I could already tell they were going too fast. There were a couple criers, two dudes wanting to fight everyone (we tossed them), and a girl passed out on the couch (actually half on the couch half on the floor). This was all about an hour after dinner, FTW. By midnight there was only three of us still going strong (relatively) and our ladies there to keep us kinda in ceck. Don't know what we were talking about, all jiberish. I do remember most of the night, but not how I got home or going to bed. The suprising thing is I woke up with absolutely zero hangover!!! This is definately my new party drink.

Might have to try slugdubs concoction, too. Sounds interesting.

Happy Holidays

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread