Best car audio joke in TEXAS

I saw that too that he fixed the price...well if you can call it fixed...still shoulda dropped another zero like the earlier ppl said

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

i dont know dude... this new fad with loudspeakers in the grill is annoying as shit... :bad:

I was on the freeway the other day (on the phone so no bump) and was like where the fuck is that music coming from? Then i looked in my rear view and saw what looked like 6x9's in the dudes grill. :o

I mean seriously?

I can understand a nice loud sub and some nice clean highs. but this shit sounds like complete ass.

And its always hispanic people(not to knock my own race) But i always hear fucking tejano, nortenos and bachatas and shit.

URGH :bad:

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

Go see them and ask him if you can hook them up to a real amp and then just pound the shit out of them til they go up in smoke! Uh, sorry dude! RUN!!!!

Arc Audio

Pioneer

Memphis

Massive

Mechman

Rockford Fosgate

Dakota Digital

Soon to be DC audio!!!

Archived