Blacking out the factory s10 headlights and tail lights??

Hey i have a 2002 black step side chevy s10 i would like to some how make my head light and tail lights to make the truck all balck

what do i have to do?

what do i use to do a good job?

2002 chevy s10 step-side-STOCK

GONNA GET SOME STUFF FOR IT SOON THOUGH

You can have them professionally painted, i think. Or you can get VHT NightShades, witch is kinda of a spray paint tint, i used it on my honda all the way around on all the lights, just a light coat, and on the rears of my jimmy. GOOD THING about NightShades you can get brake cleaner and you can take it off when ever u want.

25233110055_large.jpg

25233110047_large.jpg

30315220031_large.jpg

Hopes this helps. You can get it at ADVANCE AUTO PARTS or at SUMMITRACING.com

yeah one of my my friends got them professionally painted.. which was an amazing job... and then my other buddy did his with nightshade.. it wasn't as nice but still blacked out

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

if your willing to spend the money just get some aftermarket headlights/taillights. that would look better

29yr3gg.jpg

Custom Car Audio

(815) 916 - 9194

www.midwestsplcustoms.com

2000 Tahoe | 22" GREED Celebrities

Alpine CDA-117

Dual 0/1 Runs

(3) 925 CA Group 31 In Back

(4) 18" FI Audio Q's (W/ Extra Spider)

(4) Hifonics BXi 2010D

Hifonics ZXi 4410

4 RF P1653 6 1/2's

Big 3

All Kicker/Knu Wiring

if you your headlight lenses that are like new the nightshade will look alot better....you can make them pitch black and at night you will still be able to see the light thru the pain. but on headlights i WOULDNT go too dark.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=45762&hl=

I've got some nightshade work I've done in there, plus some good info on how to get a flawless finish from spray cans.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Archived