killjoy418 Posted December 25, 2009 Report Posted December 25, 2009 So yeahh tornados here in lufkin are very very rare but an F3 blew through here last night, and tore a lot of houses up, lots of houses gone, people homeless.. its pretty sad, especially right before christmas.
slugdub Posted December 25, 2009 Report Posted December 25, 2009 See any ladies on a bicycle blow by?
killjoy418 Posted December 25, 2009 Author Report Posted December 25, 2009 Lol no i didnt see anything but i heard some lady got blown into a car or something like that (if thats what your talking about) lol
slugdub Posted December 25, 2009 Report Posted December 25, 2009 I had one go pretty close to my house this summer and it blew straw through people's windshields up the road, scary stuff.
killjoy418 Posted December 25, 2009 Author Report Posted December 25, 2009 Straw? dannggg dude thats some crazy stuff, well i live on the other side of town, but it was headed our way but died out. lucky us, man a lot of places look like a bomb was dropped
treossi Posted December 25, 2009 Report Posted December 25, 2009 im so down to see a tornado tear some shit up... im in socal they don't exist over here... but we get earthquakes.. im down for one of those too Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details
killjoy418 Posted December 25, 2009 Author Report Posted December 25, 2009 Lol Yeahh i wanted to see the damagae going on, i was driving around when it was happening but on the other side of town ftw lol ive never seen a tornado in action, like i said rare thing for lufkin. Nothing but boringness around here.
slugdub Posted December 25, 2009 Report Posted December 25, 2009 Straw? dannggg dude thats some crazy stuff, well i live on the other side of town, but it was headed our way but died out. lucky us, man a lot of places look like a bomb was dropped Actually, it was twigs and tree branches I think. No straw around here hehe. Some pics here where you can see that or at least some pipes stuck straight in the side of someone's house. http://wcco.com/slideshows/tornado.downtow...20.1135427.html
Baydestrian Posted December 25, 2009 Report Posted December 25, 2009 im so down to see a tornado tear some shit up... im in socal they don't exist over here... but we get earthquakes.. im down for one of those too LOL up in here in South San Francisco a few years back there was a mini tornado that actually damaged some property...I happened to be on the bus going to work and it was happening about a mile away from me but I didn't even know til I got to work 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
slugdub Posted December 25, 2009 Report Posted December 25, 2009 LOL up in here in South San Francisco a few years back there was a mini tornado that actually damaged some property...I happened to be on the bus going to work and it was happening about a mile away from me but I didn't even know til I got to work Weird how that works huh? I went to drop something off and come back and almost drove right through one. I came back and there were trees down and firetrucks everywhere and the god damn Mayor was walking around surveying the damage. All in a matter of like 15-20 minutes.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.