Rose-Villian Posted December 27, 2009 Report Posted December 27, 2009 how much was that clif designs amp thats a pretty sharp amp There about $800 IDK what he paid.. But They dont produce them anymore... Deffinatly NICE amps! Wish They still made them Ide buy 4 ASAP!!!! Do 5200watts RMS @ 13.8v thats @ 1ohm There .5 Stable... There Bad ass!! WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM I LOVE HATER'S
Mendozauly Posted December 27, 2009 Report Posted December 27, 2009 they were made by MA Audio, I got 1,500 for my amp for my system. All my family got together and got this money together for me. Alpine D900 head unit 7" flip out t.v Kicker 6 1/2 components (front,rear)KS 6502 MB quart 3 1/2" in front A/C vent's (center channel) DC Audio LVL 5 18" (pair) Custom ported box Sundown 4500 at .5 Sundown 100.4 XS 3100 up front and a pair of XS 6500 in the rear. 1 17" Eiger Vision T.V 2 7" Eiger Vision T.V in Second row. Dynomat Top to Bottom (foam in all halo beam's) DC Eng Alt 260SP and a 400SP dual set up. big 3 Sitting on 24" If your neighbor don't complain it's not Loud! So you best go fix your shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Berto Posted December 27, 2009 Report Posted December 27, 2009 how much was that clif designs amp thats a pretty sharp amp I thought it was pretty cheap, I traded it for an AP3000.1D and $300. TEAM FLEX ISSUES Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal 24" Rims HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone. Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled) Sub Amp: DC 9k SOON TO COME T3 Audio 6x9s MB Quarts 6.5" comp set MAYBE ADDED 2nd DC 9k
Rose-Villian Posted December 27, 2009 Report Posted December 27, 2009 I thought it was pretty cheap, I traded it for an AP3000.1D and $300. WHAT!!! Are you seriouse!! Thats a Steal! Im thinking of picking up 2 of them one for each 18" These amps are Beautiful! Im very Jealous! WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM I LOVE HATER'S
Berto Posted December 27, 2009 Report Posted December 27, 2009 WHAT!!! Are you seriouse!! Thats a Steal! Im thinking of picking up 2 of them one for each 18" These amps are Beautiful! Im very Jealous! Yeah, that's what I'm saying, and it was only used for a couple hours. I'm planning on putting this one on a 15" TEAM FLEX ISSUES Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal 24" Rims HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone. Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled) Sub Amp: DC 9k SOON TO COME T3 Audio 6x9s MB Quarts 6.5" comp set MAYBE ADDED 2nd DC 9k
Bocaj Posted December 27, 2009 Report Posted December 27, 2009 I got a snowboard, boots, bindings, some gift cards, and Bose headphones. Car 1991 Honda Accord EX System I now have and is finally installed! Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Digital Designs 3512 Digtal Designs CS 6.5" components Audioque 2200 DD Audio C5b Optima Yellow Top Rockford Fosgate 1/0 Damplifier Pro Luxury Liner Pro
MTX J30 Posted December 27, 2009 Report Posted December 27, 2009 some clothes, sneakers, video games, cologne, and some gift cards that i will probally buy a amp with. Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"
RobClay Posted December 27, 2009 Report Posted December 27, 2009 5%tint all around, HID's from futurevision, modernwarefare 2, cloths. And money from the rest of my family. 2 SSA Xcon 18's Sundown 2500D Pioneer 4 Stinger SPV35 batts SecondSkin Audio Damp Pro Knukonceptz Flex[/size][/b]
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.