Sonic Electronix

annoying mcdonalds bass

So me and a m8 were headin into McDonalds to get a feed (drive thru) and this guy was behind me

in a yellow Nissan 300zx,, so i had quite a large order and maybe spent like 2mins talking into the

box ordering the meal, obviously this was too long for the smart guy behind me, so he decides to turn his bass up,,

And if thats what he calls bass then good luck too him, i was just getting pissed off listening to his $100 subs

that sounded like shit and barely made any noise, and we were just laughing the whole time, then when i drive

up to the next window around the corner, mr boy racer decides too drive up to me which is like 10metres away

as fast as he could.. dont know why,, but ok lol...

I pull up to the side cos the chick says my food will be a while so he passes by me looking all tough and angry

pumping his music (couldnt even here his mids n highs lol only the crappy bass :D) so anyways then he speeds

up and nearly crashes into a car turning a corner HAHAH,, we just cracked up laughing,, mann

Well the moral of the story is that i seriously wished that i had my Fi 18" BTL here so i cud show

him what real bass sounds like lol.. well yeh just mah little story hope u enjoyed lol...

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s anyone wondering what his car looked like

http://www.ssip.net/upload/nissan-300zx-side-1_123.jpg

2006 Mazda 3 sedan

Fi 18 BTL

AQ2200D

7 cubes 32hz slot ported box

JL mids/highs

JL G-4500

Alpine CDA-105

Big 3 in 1/0

Soundstream 55ah front

Amptech 100ah rear

sig-1.jpg

Yea I have alot of that around me...lol

Just glad I am not the only one that get a good laugh from them...

hehe, do you ever show them up and turn ure system up and just see the looks on their faces xD

2006 Mazda 3 sedan

Fi 18 BTL

AQ2200D

7 cubes 32hz slot ported box

JL mids/highs

JL G-4500

Alpine CDA-105

Big 3 in 1/0

Soundstream 55ah front

Amptech 100ah rear

sig-1.jpg

Lol ive had this happen to me a couple times, i didnt think nothing of it, man 300zx are such nice cars, hard to find in my area thou hmmm

894.jpgfrontbumper.jpgfunny.jpg

"never drive faster then your guardian angel flies... good think my guardian angel drives a twin turbo ed beast"

"its time has come for those who are different to stand united"

my dad put 2 15s in his 300zx :x

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Archived