Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Okay, 1 last question... Will I still be able to use app store and installer/cydia/rock, etc. I couldn't find that answer for 3.1.2 only for 1.1.4 (IIRC) and that was a no.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Posted

Okay well I guess I will go ahead and start backing everything up, and will jailbreak it after I eat dinner and test it out for a few days.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Posted

i just got a 32gig 3rd gen what does jailbreaking do ???????

sorry if im a nuby dumbass to these types of things :(:(:unsure::unsure:

"I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle!"

-- Winston Churchill

Posted

3rd gen's use blackra1n but shit, you turn it off then it f*^ks up. You have to reset your iTouch which erases everything on your phone. Trust me, I had to do it 3 times. Waste of time to jailbreak it without a permanent jailbreak.

Posted
3rd gen's use blackra1n but shit, you turn it off then it f*^ks up. You have to reset your iTouch which erases everything on your phone. Trust me, I had to do it 3 times. Waste of time to jailbreak it without a permanent jailbreak.

Well that doesn't bother me because I have yet turned my ipod off, I just lock it. And have yet ran into battery problems doing that, never seems to go down when I just lock it. I just got it jailbroken and everything and I am currently re-synching everything back onto it. Like I said before I'll test it out for a few days to see how I like it, if I do start turning my ipod off for some reason, I'll definitely remove it until a permanent jailbreak comes out for the 3rd gen

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Posted

i just turned my iphone off again just to see what happens, looks like everythings all good for me still jailbroken still and everything

Posted
free apps ftw

my iphone 2g is 3.1.2 with blackra1n and isnt tethered at all i can turn it off and on and it will stay jailbroke np

i researched it briefly...but i was curious to this. i think i read that 3g iphones only are the tethered jailbreaks? like 3gs and other iphones arent. i havent needed or wanted to update the software so i havent cared to check into any further yet

 

 

Posted
i just turned my iphone off again just to see what happens, looks like everythings all good for me still jailbroken still and everything

Same here. I've done it plenty times.

RF_power_product.gif

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6242 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...