tooshort transaction

As many of you know Tooshort064 created a "contest" that we later learned would no longer be allowed here. Below is an account of what happened;

I recieved my Treo CSX 18" Quad 2 ohm in shitty shipped shape. The box was 110% hot garbage and arrived late. When I first called him out on it he got defensive but through the power of pictures he could see where the lip of the basket was slightly bent, and that FedEx had fucked his box up.

Through our conversations he informed me he would file claim and give me the claim money. He also informed me he had sent me a MUCH better packed box than what I had recieved. Well after his dodging me he finally tells me due to issues he has he settled for about 130 dollars, and he couldnt call me beacuse a box truck ran over his phone. The 70 I paid for tickets (aka the item as he put it) and the 60 he spent to ship it. I accepted it at first and then thought better of it. After calling FedEx and talking with a claims person I found out he was actually reimbursed 560. The item was insured at 500 dollars.

After many phone calls I got the mods involved. After some rigermarole and some bullshit he decides to tell the mods I was claiming I was him to FedEx, that I was trying to commit fraud, etc......I even was the one to take pictures and send them to him. The pics were so good to FedEx they didnt even come get the box (which is still in my living room if anyone needs a new picture).....My main arguement here is that if you pay 500 bucks for a car, fully insure it and total it you get the full insurence money not just what you paid for the car. As such I should recieve the full 500. Let him keep his precious shipping money.

Well low and behold now I cant even get the 70 back I 'paid' for the sub. This is bullshit and he is a scam artist. People like him make it impossible to do business on the internet.

Chode feel free to chime in on what I may have left out. This shit makes my blood boil so remembering every last detail is a PITA.

If you wish to see the Treo pics please visit my photobucket under username inkedbass

Thanks for your interest in preventing dirtballs from being on this forum.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

if the motor is still good you can atleast rebuild it

Yea quad 2 ohm recone with shipping to and from Treo is 500 bones. And they REFUSE to sell kits for this as the Quad CSX is a CUSTOM sub

Edited by Godsmack

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

500 for a recone? hell thats more than some btls cost. crazy sh!t homie.

and frauds can go screw them selves, seriously.

in most cases, PSI>OE>everyone else, but thats all in my opinion.

Edited by BanginOnABudget

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

500 for a recone? hell thats more than some btls cost. crazy sh!t homie.

and frauds can go screw them selves, seriously.

in most cases, PSI>OE>everyone else, but thats all in my opinion.

Im told that Treo wont sell you a recone no matter the sub and that the cost of having them do it is crazy tho Treo is some nice stuff

I never said Treo had to build it you could let PSI or one of the numerous other recone guys take care of it

Well I won a sub built by Treo not team PSI and as such thats what I am entitled to.

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

George Patton

Well I won a sub built by Treo not team PSI and as such thats what I am entitled to.

your probably not going to get a dime from him besides technicly you won a contest that isnt legal so you cant exacly go after him legaly I think your going to have to take what you allready have and make the best of it

your probably not going to get a dime from him besides technicly you won a contest that isnt legal so you cant exacly go after him legaly I think your going to have to take what you allready have and make the best of it

Eh the legality is debatable.............honestly

I mean it could be seen as we bought a number and a number was chosen at random (which IS legal) and as such i think i could.........Military lawyers are GREAT at finding loopholes when a civilian fucks a Soldier over.

And either way its a heads up for everyone else.

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

George Patton