tooshort transaction

Like I have said before, I was in motherfucking texas when you did the auction.

You wanna talk 2 mths???????????/ How about the past month and change that Chode has been involved before this thread was made.

And insurence is not for "sellers peace of mind" its for the buyers. Sorry but why the fuck would insurence exist for the seller? What so he can make MORE money when they sell something, by claiming damage??

Point here is people whont pay when they arent forced to. I have tried being nice and as for the 350/150 I DID tell you "if they settle for 500 let me know and we can work something out. All I need is enough to cover a recone. I dont think that should be over 350 so u can keep the rest." So THAT in a out of context way is correct. Talk to treo and find out 500 not 350.

Either pay and make shit right or dont. There is a vast difference of opinions here and they are from a variety of people. In your mind and inside of u as a man u know you would expect someone to make shit right if they sent u something and it got fucked in shipping. You wouldnt expect to pay out of your own pocket.

One final note.....................YOU NEVER EVEN ASKED ABOUT COIN FOR INSURENCE but I could swear it said in the opening post you 'edited' the 12th of Nov for whatever reason (LOL) you said shipped via FedEx insured.

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

GOT VIDZ of it on a ppiece of wood??????????????? ????????????????? he should give u the $70 but u send him back the sub

Thats Dumb. Then seller gets 800 plus and the sub back?? LoL.

I say, if you're not involved..stay out. Me included :D

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

1. thats and excuse for 2 months ?

2. I ask for a video like 25 posts ago but you decided to make one of yourself looking like a complete fucktard !

3.you told me on the phone you can file or i will file . and so i did . and as for the pics i got the log here when it was filed and when you sent me the pics .2 days apart i got the day i filed and the pm date with the link.

4.you didnt do anything wrong except jump to conclusions on alot of shit & further more insurance is yours ? lmao suck my fuckin dick !

5.i told you i was shipping next day and no response from you . so i shipped and your blowing this way out of proprtion and still not getting it in ur head .

remember what was that you told me on the phone if they settle you give me 350 and keep 150 lmao mother fucker you dont make decisions just because you think u can.

it was a raffle not an auction it was a raffle ..... so further more if you wanted insurance on the mother fucker you should have stated so....

and you know what tbh

ban me from here delete me !

cause i am done with your ass period.

i already talked to fedex and some people i know personally.

at most i i have to give you is what you paid.

but your gonna be lucky to get that with all the fuckin attitude you got.

the insurance is to cover the seller not the buyer :) lol.

so you bought it for 70 thats all i am liable for to owe you !

call it what you want but this shit ends here.......

later BITCH!

how is insurance for the seller? If you buy somethin from and online store and it gets messed up in shipping your file a claim, not the online store.

And it was a raffle. That he won. You shouldnt just give him $70 back. IMHO you should give him atleast the amount you took in from the auction. or else you ripped lots of ppl of and got paid twice.

But what you really need to did is give him the $500. That money isnt yours no matter what.