New Moderator

David

one major screw up and I push the button

yeah 1 major screw up is cool, but he really hasnt done that yet either... he kinda just naturally pisses people off and i mean the people he pisses off are all WAY older than him! Actually i used to hate this guy, but as soon as i reallized he was only a 15 year old kid with BIG dick syndrome i totally understood... i mean c'mon guys think back aways or @least put yourself in his shoes!!!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

yea nismo has grown up quite a bit since he first got here. but still has the bs post every once in a while.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

yea nismo has grown up quite a bit since he first got here. but still has the bs post every once in a while.

you see that Nismo.... cut that bullshit out, no more BS posts!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Congrats chris! I don't think we could have gotten a better person added to the moderation crew.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

I feel like he is way to young for a site like this, I totally agree with the fact that age and stupidity arent grounds for a ban, though you can only take so much stupidity.

I also believe that if his parents were to see the language he uses here he wouldnt be here anymore, and I dont want any part of that kind of problem.

anyways back on topic, we have anew mod and I believe he is the rigt guy for the Job.

Guest Nismofreak

Okay....I was Polish1327...I came from knowing nothing...You gotta admit I learned alot from burrito, steve, chris, gp, scrathy, etc. To many people to list....And I wanna thank people for that.......I'm dum at times but at school I am a different person......Well don't press that button....Cuzz you observed that I am changing....When I make dum remarks I am joking around and at times it gets to people...So I am sorry If I offend any people in any means....Well of the internet I am a different person...I am a dum ass....In person I am different...Myself...I need to be a dum retard once in a while but barley....So I wanna say I am sorry again...Sorry chode, burrito, david, steve, and james for being a pain in the ass at times....Please accept my apology...

Tom

Okay....I was Polish1327...I came from knowing nothing...You gotta admit I learned alot from burrito, steve, chris, gp, scrathy, etc. To many people to list....And I wanna thank people for that.......I'm dum at times but at school I am a different person......Well don't press that button....Cuzz you observed that I am changing....When I make dum remarks I am joking around and at times it gets to people...So I am sorry If I offend any people in any means....Well of the internet I am a different person...I am a dum ass....In person I am different...Myself...I need to be a dum retard once in a while but barley....So I wanna say I am sorry again...Sorry chode, burrito, david, steve, and james for being a pain in the ass at times....Please accept my apology...

Tom

i accept, but Nismo you DO need to understand what David is trying to say! Please watch your mouth, because knobody (especialy your parents) wants to hear words like that come from a youngsters mouth!!! ANYWAYS: we screwed up chris's promotion party thread, so lets get back on topic!

Guest Nismofreak

i accept, but Nismo you DO need to understand what David is trying to say! Please watch your mouth, because knobody (especialy your parents) wants to hear words like that come from a youngsters mouth!!! ANYWAYS: we screwed up chris's promotion party thread, so lets get back on topic!

thanks man...I will watch my language and what words I type up...

So what are you gonna do Chris to celebrate?

Archived