Jbird's 03 Hoe on 4's now on 20s?

IF you do 2 runs of power, I would atleast do a run of ground front to back, and another ground right to the frame aswell. I have 4 runs of ground in my tahoe. 2 from front batt, 2 run to the rear frame. Do not skimp on the wiring, as this will be the deciding factor for your "BASS" outcome, and the longevity of your amps, etc... If you need some pics of my wiring in my 02 tahoe, holla at me.

**EDIT**

After a while, those 2 15's arent going to be enough for ya, TRUST ME..... After running with 2 18's in my tahoe for 6 months, it felt like nothing was back there. To fill the big ass cabin in our tahoes you really need more cone area, or atleast IMO. That is why 4 18"s are now going in mine..........

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

yes sir i already have plans of selling these and going with FI 18s or maybe the HDC3s.

Id love to see pics of how you did yours or any other tahoes i anyone wants to post how they wired theres

**EDIT**

ive been thinking about it. I could run an amp to each sub at one ohm or link the amps and run them at 2 ohms on both subs. Do you think i would get more power out of bridging them or what? any input is appreciated

god those are some sexy woofers! im subscribed!

29yr3gg.jpg

Custom Car Audio

(815) 916 - 9194

www.midwestsplcustoms.com

2000 Tahoe | 22" GREED Celebrities

Alpine CDA-117

Dual 0/1 Runs

(3) 925 CA Group 31 In Back

(4) 18" FI Audio Q's (W/ Extra Spider)

(4) Hifonics BXi 2010D

Hifonics ZXi 4410

4 RF P1653 6 1/2's

Big 3

All Kicker/Knu Wiring

thanks man.

im so excited to get this up and running. Riped the big pieces on a panel saw today which was alot of fun, I wish i had one bad. Have to cut the port walls still and start glueing. once again everything comes in tuesday sooo ill be working hard when i get home from school. hopefully i can run the wire soon and have that out of the way.

ah now thats a sexi pair of subs an amps very nice i always wanted a hcca but could never afford it im tuned in more pics :) please

kia spectra 4 door

HU-a kenwood kdc-692x

optima red top under the hood ( kinetik battery or powermaster in the back )

Iraggi 260amp H/O alternator

1 set of knu kandy 1/0 guage wiring kit ( 2 more sets coming )

front speakers -

back speakers -

2 12" lv 4's with lvl 5 softparts ( going to be 4 in near future)

Sundown 3500d( going to be 2 sometime )

i have boughten from - Bass14(smd), ddbump(caraudioclassifieds)

Looking pretty good so far man and that 150 you're looking for is definitely attainable... I did a 152 flat @ dash on the TL w/ 2 15" HCCAs off an AB VFL400.1 @ .5ohm. Enclosure was 9.2ft3 @ around 34hz w/ a single 12" aero(forgot exact amount of port area). After I added another 400.1 and wired each @ 1ohm I got as high as 153.3. Granted I did all these numbers in my 98 Expo so it's a little easier than your vehicle but good numbers are still very attainable.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Archived