Enclosure Design Database on SMD?

What if there was a topic only for enclosure design pics (Sketchups, drawings, CAD, etc) and information? Enclosure size, port tuning, and final results could all be searched for really easily if a new guy wanted to search for a design.

This would give SMD a leg up on the other Forums, I think. Kind of like the ampguts database, only for subs.

It's only right this show up on Steve's subwoofer forum.

What if there was a topic only for enclosure design pics (Sketchups, drawings, CAD, etc) and information? Enclosure size, port tuning, and final results could all be searched for really easily if a new guy wanted to search for a design.

This would give SMD a leg up on the other Forums, I think. Kind of like the ampguts database, only for subs.

It's only right this show up on Steve's subwoofer forum.

That would be really nice. Just have the picture from a couple different angles than the size, tuning frequency, and maybe even a cut sheet

Steve should really look into doing this

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

that sounds like a really good idea.

build for when i get back from iraq

(4) Fi SSD 12s

(2) aq 2200d

(2) xs3100

high output alt.

big 3

6th order blow through

getting me all hot thinking about it. But some people on here sell designs so they may be like "wtf mate!"

I love the idea though. Also with some TL scores along with the design.

these would be some very very generic basic designs. those guys get paid because they do amazing work and customize the box for the car

when i was doing them for free there was a thread with a bunch of pages full of sketchups and specs...it was in the subwoofer section...use to be pinned but isnt anymore....u can look for it if u want..but i dont really feel like it...its probably deep in that section...probably from like a year ago..maybe less

i likes me some audio stuff...

Archived