Sonic Electronix

www.soundsolutionsaudio.com

so i was searching the web yesterday for some sundown audio amps that are cheaper in price or maybe dicontinued sothat i wouldnt have to pay the full price for a new one. so i came across this site. looking at there products it seems like they are credable but i am not sold yet. itis atleast 215 dollars cheaper than the SA site but i want to know if they are newor refurbished. If anyone can help me decide weather to buy from this site and if ithey are new amps that would be great. Thanks

so i was searching the web yesterday for some sundown audio amps that are cheaper in price or maybe dicontinued sothat i wouldnt have to pay the full price for a new one. so i came across this site. looking at there products it seems like they are credable but i am not sold yet. itis atleast 215 dollars cheaper than the SA site but i want to know if they are newor refurbished. If anyone can help me decide weather to buy from this site and if ithey are new amps that would be great. Thanks

thats another forum. and jacob uses that one too.

they are legit

they are new from that store

i bought plenty from *** actually all my sundown amps. email them and they will give you a cheap ass price. way cheaper than whats listed on the website. then you pay and afew days later ups drops you off a nice package

i bought plenty from *** actually all my sundown amps. email them and they will give you a cheap ass price. way cheaper than whats listed on the website. then you pay and afew days later ups drops you off a nice package

What do you ask in the email, or what should i say? cuz i want the SAZ-1000D model, how low can i get it, itsat 315

*** is as legit as it gets and is run by some very good people.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

What do you ask in the email, or what should i say? cuz i want the SAZ-1000D model, how low can i get it, itsat 315

you say, i want this amp, how much shipped to my zip code. thats it

Archived