So I noticed a lot of people get pissed at stoplight bass

it depends on who is in the cars around me. depending on the song, i might bump. a lot of times, i am listening to rap, so since i'm a whiteboy, i turn it down to avoid any funny looks. if i pull up to some high schooler who thinks his 6x9's are wangin' i will probably show him that they aren't, ha

Pioneer AVH P5900DVD

JL Audio XR525 CSi Components (Kickpanels)

Infinity Reference 6020cs Components (Doors)

JL Audio 12W7 Subwoofer

JL Audio e1800D Amplifier

JL Audio e4300D Amplifier

I have a bass remote installed on my amp so I can put it down when I want

damn is that what they call em now days??

when im slammin my windows are down even when its -3 outside and im moving more air then the wind and i love it got my hoodie on and 3 pairs of pants and water running outta my frozen nose but im slammin thats all that matters

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

I turn mine down most of the time, I only leave it up if I am in a group of cars and others have their music up loud, and if some one gives me a mean look or drives like crap. I also don't play it in my neighborhood, even though everyone else that lives in my area drives down my street with their music up. I also don't play mine loud when I have kids in my car and especially not when my dog is in my car.

2000 VW Jetta

Pioneer headunit

1 Soundstream PC.6 6.5" component set

4 Pioneer TSA6984R 6x9

4 Selenium 6w4p 6"

2 15" Sundown Audio E's in 4 cubes @35hz

Digital Designs CM1000

Rockford Fosgate Punch p400.4

Plans

New Box

New headunit

New Amps

R.I.P.1995 Chevy Blazer LS

Rockford Fosgate headunit

2 Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5"

2 Rockford Fosgate T1 4x6

2 Rockford Fosgate T1 4"

Hifonics Warrior hcx5.2c

4 Selenium 6w4p 6"

18" Mmats Juggernaut in 4.5 cubes @ 27hz

Hifonics Brutus 1200

Rockford Fosgate Punch p400.4

Alpine 4 channel

Optima Red Top

Plans

New Box

New headunit

New Amps

i think out of respect for the other drivers you should turn it down. we in general try not to give the sport of car audio a bad name. the people who have no regard for others are the ones who are getting the laws made that are enforced on us compettitors. you know all of us damn punks with there loud gangter rap bump music. i think a few minutes on mute wont hurt you so not to ruin someone elses day

:rofl: jacks opinion FTW!

for real though they make a mute button for a reason!

even my punk ass turns it down at red lights

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Too much to read right now.

But I get really pissed.

When some asshole pulls up with his couple hundred dollar best-buy setup trying to show how he's "got it" in congested traffic, at stop signs or lights, while my kid is asleep in the car and wakes her up and she's teething... man what I would love to do. Or when my some 'tard pulls up blaring music about poon while my 70+ year old mom is having to listen to it, or when I've got a migraine..

I've had to follow the hearse hauling my dad into the cemetery while some POS ghetto-blasted everyone because he had to slow down.

Now I just took everything out of my car, but I've owned systems louder than most people on this forum, let alone my local area. I NEVER play music at a light or stop sign, or residential area UNLESS shutting someone else up. I don't care if it's Hispanic music or not it's ignorant, you don't know what could be going on in the car beside you. May as well just paint your car pink and wear a shirt saying "I'm a fuck-up, but look at me! I want attention!"

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

you really think its ok just cause the cops say its ok? just wait till you piss off some mental person enough that they start beating the fuck out of your car with a 5 iron.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

I play 30hertz burps at every light I stop everyone I don't ever miss a light. Then I drive by the local high school five times in a row playing full tilt. It's awesome! I love having every car around me hate me and scaring grandmas and little babies really makes my life complete. It's the only reason I have a stereo to be honest.

Roseville, CA

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

WOW, I'd have to run the fucker over after the 1st swing. Either that or empty a clip into his punk ass.

But back on topic, turn it down at lights.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

Im starting to notice a pattern. It seems like it's always the younger crowd, who is just in the hobby casually who feels like jamming their 2 12's of 500 watts at every light making everyone hate any car the generates bass. Us people who have been in the sport a while, and have larger setups realize how loud are vehicles are, and turn it down out of respect for our hobby, and the people around us...It's like 2 new mma fighters who want to go to a bar and start kicking ass...sure some people might think it's cool, but most people will be pissed off, or disgusted with their actions.

What I do is only jam when people have an opportunity to get away from you (i.e when you are moving and the other motorists on the road can either switch lanes, speed up, slow down, or take some other evasive maneuver to avoid hearing what you're playing). If you are jamming at a red light you're essentially forcing someone who most likely doesnt like your music to hear it a loud volume...so stop being assholes, and start beng a little considerate of your fellow drivers, and even us...you're giving us a bad name from you being a dick.

/rant

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Archived