Sonic Electronix

I would never wire my amp to .05!! :rofl:

but if you figure out box rise you can gain a lot!

skittles "found" a few thousand watts in his amps after figuring out box rise

"oh look! there is it!" lol

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

;/

Someone go dig up my rant about box rise and how it can only be relied upon for single frequency SPL burping...

At some frequencies your rise will be almost 0, so you'll be running a 1 ohm stable amp (which is already at 1 ohm/channel assuming you have bridged it) at 0.25 ohms/channel.

If it doesn't go into protect I'm pretty sure it'll let all the magic smoke out. And you need a real special funnel to refill the smoke chamber in a RF.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

lol boon.

i didnt read that thread but (correct me if im wrong) if you were to test every couple frequencies from 30-80hz and found that none of them got you below 1ohm then it wouldnt go below 1ohm on music.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

lol boon.

i didnt read that thread but (correct me if im wrong) if you were to test every couple frequencies from 30-80hz and found that none of them got you below 1ohm then it wouldnt go below 1ohm on music.

What if the sub is playing 40hz and 70hz at the same time ;)

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

What if the sub is playing 40hz and 70hz at the same time ;)

Edited by skittlesRgood

I would never wire my amp to .05!! :rofl:

you knew what i meant that was a late night typo, i'm not a complete noob with systems. i was bumpin dj magic mike and 2 short when you were 2 :rofl:

99 suburban

20" boss motorsport wheels

big 3 installed (thanks Iraggi)

alpine 9886 deck

kenwood 11 band eq

fosgate t5002 amp running sub

kenwood ps200 amp running components

jl xr components in front doors

jl xr 6.5 in rear doors

jl in rear roof

1 FI Q 18" with bp

enclosure 8 cubes 138 sq" port 34hz

Iraggi 220 ho alt

(RF 1500bd coming soon)

T5002 is only stable at 2ohms bridges (1ohm per channel) I guarantee if you wire that amp to .5ohm bridged it will crap itself within minutes provided it doesn't go into protect or blow its fuse.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

T5002 is only stable at 2ohms bridges (1ohm per channel) I guarantee if you wire that amp to .5ohm bridged it will crap itself within minutes provided it doesn't go into protect or blow its fuse.

thats why i asked about it before i pulled a stupid move and blew my shit up. ok now i got a question for you since you know more about my amp then me. if its only stable a 2 ohms bridged if i wire each dvc 2 ohm sub to 1 ohm to each channel will that give me full power? right now its hooked bridged 2 ohm, birthsheet which i know is in a perfect situation and voltage at 2 ohms all channels combined (bridged yes?) says 733 watts. total rms @1 ohm 1129 so can i wire my subs different to take advantage of more power or do i have it in the optimal now with the way its wired?

Edited by maniac74

99 suburban

20" boss motorsport wheels

big 3 installed (thanks Iraggi)

alpine 9886 deck

kenwood 11 band eq

fosgate t5002 amp running sub

kenwood ps200 amp running components

jl xr components in front doors

jl xr 6.5 in rear doors

jl in rear roof

1 FI Q 18" with bp