antwan911 Posted December 31, 2009 Author Report Posted December 31, 2009 wow that didn't work..... here is the link to check out the video
mr.p Posted December 31, 2009 Report Posted December 31, 2009 atleast its corner loaded DCAUDIO BALLS DEEP
Guest Posted December 31, 2009 Report Posted December 31, 2009 people fail at youtube embedding lol i dont know why you take the wBgr6Dhh3l4 code for example in your video and click the Youtube button on the left side and paste it into the box that pops up. click ok and bingo
antwan911 Posted December 31, 2009 Author Report Posted December 31, 2009 people fail at youtube embedding lol i dont know whyyou take the wBgr6Dhh3l4 code for example in your video and click the Youtube button on the left side and paste it into the box that pops up. click ok and bingo thanks for the help, they changed it from the last time i added a video
Colin - STAPUFT Posted December 31, 2009 Report Posted December 31, 2009 Very nice!!! How does it feel to you while in the seat? 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
antwan911 Posted December 31, 2009 Author Report Posted December 31, 2009 Very nice!!! How does it feel to you while in the seat? Not too many vibrations, but you get some....I'm very impressed in the little sub! I played it for some neighbors and they could have sworn I had a 10" back there about 200 watts rms. They about shit when I told them and showed them....a moment I'll always remember.
bobonit Posted January 1, 2010 Report Posted January 1, 2010 Which model tang band is it? 97 Maxima SE Bunch of shit going in, check out the build Build Log
antwan911 Posted January 1, 2010 Author Report Posted January 1, 2010 Which model tang band is it? Tang Band W6.....here is the link http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.c...tnumber=264-832
bobonit Posted January 1, 2010 Report Posted January 1, 2010 Tang Band W6.....here is the linkhttp://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.c...tnumber=264-832 Cool thanks. 97 Maxima SE Bunch of shit going in, check out the build Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.