Maxim Posted January 4, 2010 Report Posted January 4, 2010 If i was cold out you should have just hit your fist on the hood it would have came up. mine sticks shut all the time when its cold out. Did you miss the part where the engine under the hood was on fire. That hood was probably cooking. I heat my house with a wood fire stove and that thing gets well over 500 degrees. He'd have burned his hand hitting it with his fist. Homeboy's truck burnt up right in front of his eyes and you have the nerve to tell him it's BS? Is that a joke? wtf is lolcats? I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers. I was hoping for 150 . I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt
sayhuh? Posted January 4, 2010 Report Posted January 4, 2010 Wow. People calling BS on the guys truck burning down. Sucks man. At least you saved the sub considering insurance probably wouldn't have covered it in the loss. =) I could see you all calling BS on pulling it out while the truck was in flames, but damn straight I would have tried depending on how bad the fire was... Blown
CASZ71 Posted January 4, 2010 Author Report Posted January 4, 2010 Edit: just to make it clear, I'm calling B.S on you saving the sub, not the truck turning on fire. I do want to say I feel sorry your truck caught on fire but I find it hard to believe you pulled a hero/movie-type move to save your sub. I completely understand what your sayin.. Yea its heavy as hell but it was on top of the seat and i just slid it across the seat and carried it away from the truck.. Im not too litle of a guy.. Im 6'2 240lbs and when i graduated it 09 was benching 340.. I know i cant bench that anymore but i really did get the sub and box out which weighs around 128-130 or so.. 2000 GMC sierra 1500 ext cab KMC XD Spy series rims Front doors Fosgate punch 6 1/2's stock tweets Rear doors Fosgate power 4x6's Probox 10 and box under rear seat Rockford fosgate R-500 Prime series amp (537 rms) 4 gauge wiring
CASZ71 Posted January 4, 2010 Author Report Posted January 4, 2010 Wow. People calling BS on the guys truck burning down. Sucks man. At least you saved the sub considering insurance probably wouldn't have covered it in the loss. =) I could see you all calling BS on pulling it out while the truck was in flames, but damn straight I would have tried depending on how bad the fire was... Yea thats what Im thinkin but im not tryin to get pissed at anybody.. I probly just didnt explain the situation good enough the first time.. But to be clear THE CAB OF THE TRUCK WAS NOT ON FIRE WHEN I GOT THE SUB OUT 2000 GMC sierra 1500 ext cab KMC XD Spy series rims Front doors Fosgate punch 6 1/2's stock tweets Rear doors Fosgate power 4x6's Probox 10 and box under rear seat Rockford fosgate R-500 Prime series amp (537 rms) 4 gauge wiring
sayhuh? Posted January 4, 2010 Report Posted January 4, 2010 casz71..stop explaining yourself to them. You provided pics and who gives a flying fuck if they believe..Sorry about your truck man. You can tell the cab wasn't real hot at first...the pic kinda shows that. Blown
AI James Posted January 4, 2010 Report Posted January 4, 2010 if it was burnt that far, why not grab the watter hose and just try to keet it from hitting the cab
iTech Posted January 4, 2010 Report Posted January 4, 2010 I completely understand what your sayin.. Yea its heavy as hell but it was on top of the seat and i just slid it across the seat and carried it away from the truck.. Im not too litle of a guy.. Im 6'2 240lbs and when i graduated it 09 was benching 340.. I know i cant do it now but i really did get the sub and box out It's sounds more believable now Did you miss the part where the engine under the hood was on fire. That hood was probably cooking. I heat my house with a wood fire stove and that thing gets well over 500 degrees. He'd have burned his hand hitting it with his fist. Homeboy's truck burnt up right in front of his eyes and you have the nerve to tell him it's BS? Is that a joke? Wow. People calling BS on the guys truck burning down. Sucks man. At least you saved the sub considering insurance probably wouldn't have covered it in the loss. =) I could see you all calling BS on pulling it out while the truck was in flames, but damn straight I would have tried depending on how bad the fire was... lol, I knew this would happen for speaking (typing) my mind. I get that in person too. If ya'll read my post, it was edited (because I knew dudes would cry) and it said "I'm calling B.S on you saving the sub, not the truck turning on fire. I do want to say I feel sorry your truck caught on fire but I find it hard to believe you pulled a hero/movie-type move to save your sub." I'm saying right now if my truck caught on fire, I would still be crying. There's an emotional attachment to me and my truck. If it gets stolen, etc. I would just feel like something is missing in my life. My Official Feedback Thread PSN - tech2332 Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!
CASZ71 Posted January 4, 2010 Author Report Posted January 4, 2010 if it was burnt that far, why not grab the watter hose and just try to keet it from hitting the cab Well I tried that but the hose was rolled up on the hanger and water was froze in it and then trying to straighten it out i ripped the faucet outa the side of the house and had water leakin everywhere in the basement 2000 GMC sierra 1500 ext cab KMC XD Spy series rims Front doors Fosgate punch 6 1/2's stock tweets Rear doors Fosgate power 4x6's Probox 10 and box under rear seat Rockford fosgate R-500 Prime series amp (537 rms) 4 gauge wiring
sayhuh? Posted January 4, 2010 Report Posted January 4, 2010 It's sounds more believable nowlol, I knew this would happen for speaking (typing) my mind. I get that in person too. If ya'll read my post, it was edited (because I knew dudes would cry) and it said "I'm calling B.S on you saving the sub, not the truck turning on fire. I do want to say I feel sorry your truck caught on fire but I find it hard to believe you pulled a hero/movie-type move to save your sub." I'm saying right now if my truck caught on fire, I would still be crying. There's an emotional attachment to me and my truck. If it gets stolen, etc. I would just feel like something is missing in my life. Psst..I wasn't referring to you. Hence those who said BS on his truck burning down. Read mine again bud. Blown
LoudNLow931 Posted January 4, 2010 Report Posted January 4, 2010 That sucks. But I guess your happy you will be getting a new toy 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.