Best SQ I can get

JayP

Listen to it how YOU like it. I personally keep the bass, mids and highs flat. But with my processer, usually the highs and mids turned up a little, midbass flat, and subs turned up.

I don't have an option for mids. But yes I like it the way I like it. But people say it sounds like shit when they are in the car and I turn it up. :mellow:

do you know how to tune your system's EQ without the speakers actually distorting? If not, don't worry- a lot of people can't pick out distortion, and/or don't care. But try this- Put your treble or high at 0 or flat level and turn down your bass, or lows and mids if you're lucky. bring up the overall volume to the highest point you listen to it. Now slowly add in the mid range till it sounds natural- NOT the vibration of the speaker. Both the same with the low end or bass and you should have the best your system will sound without more detail and so forth

do you know how to tune your system's EQ without the speakers actually distorting? If not, don't worry- a lot of people can't pick out distortion, and/or don't care. But try this- Put your treble or high at 0 or flat level and turn down your bass, or lows and mids if you're lucky. bring up the overall volume to the highest point you listen to it. Now slowly add in the mid range till it sounds natural- NOT the vibration of the speaker. Both the same with the low end or bass and you should have the best your system will sound without more detail and so forth

Thanks. I will try that the next time I leave. :D

Archived