Sonic Electronix

my sub fires forward sealed off from the trunk puts all the bass in the cab of the car not the trunk

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

my sub fires forward sealed off from the trunk puts all the bass in the cab of the car not the trunk

This^^^^^^^^

I have subs and port forward sealed from the trunk, and it gets louder than when I had subs and port back, with the seats up and with the seats down.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

subs forward port forward for me and it sounds best like that in my ride.

I get alot of "you should face your subs toward your trunk"... but for me i Like to go for CLEAN AND LOUD as opposed to loud. My trunk is not deadened so it just rattles like fuck if i do it the other way.

I personally LIKE my setup:) lol

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

for low volume SQ running 2x 12's in a ported box i like it sub forward port forward, especially if the trunk isnt sealed. it hits this resonance peak volume that just hits so hard with no volume but sounds clean and clear. of course it can get nasty high as well but the notes seemed much clearer than when i ran sub back port back.

the hardest hitting was when i ran no port at all with the subs facing back.

if the box is sealed i like it sub back, much larger difference.

on vehicles like the tahoe sub up port back is my favorite instead of sub up port up. for all out SPL that setup works best, but i find that sub up port back in those vehicles sounds more musical.

on my next trunk build ill do sub back and port back because im sealing the trunk like a mofo, more CU to take advantage of in the car.

ah, you mean the peas?

It puts it into perspective. Just imagine a stadium filled to the top with peas.

Sounds like one hell of a soup lol

Has anyone experienced what way you have your subs faced? Like towards the back of your trunk or towards you? If its louder or sounds better, that kind of thing. Let me know your input on this!

Thanks

-Justin

didnt read the whole thread what type of vehicle ?

Powerbassbanner.jpg

DCbanner.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

153.3 @ Turkey Drag 2009

Spl Modified 1001-2000 - Derrick Jones my alias... Wudn't accept DEEz NUTz !!!

my best sound has been from subs and ports face forward, although i had me deville walled. when i had my cutlass i had my single 12 facing the trunk and the box was about 2 feet away. i moved it closer toward the edge of the trunk and a there was a noticeable difference. its all about the placement and the better results that i have had is when the box is right at the edge of the trunk, i turned the box around and it sounded like shit.

currently just running a JL 12W7 and RF BD 1001

soon to come

soundstream XXX 18

Memphis mojo MCD4KW

Big azz box in tha backseat

working out other details

soundstream.jpg

logo_mca.gif

Archived