I'm not assuming anything. You've never been over there. Youve never seen anything that happens over there except shit like this video thats posted. Spend a week over there seeing the shit that happens and you won't feel so sorry.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I have this argument wtih my wife all the time. Until you have walked a mile in that Marine's or soldiers shoes, you have no right to judge him. You have no right to question his actions. His actions, however you may view them are not an issue. Instead its the portrayal of his actions in the media. I'm willing to bet there is a lot of that video that is missing. Hell I know there is. Where is that camera when Marines and soldiers are getting killed and blown up? Where is that camera when it hits the fan? Its nowhere to be found. You have absolutely no idea what really happens. Just what makes for a great story and what will get the most response and most publicity for that reporting team and their company. Thats what puts food on their table and a roof over their head. Those Marines did their job. They did what they needed to do in order to make it back alive so they could have a roof over their head and food on their table. You may think what they did is fucked up because thats exactly what the media wants you to think

You may think the Iraq war is unnecessary answer this. How did you feel when the towers fell? When the USS Cole was bombed? When acts of terror were brought to our homes? These men are over their fighting so that doesnt happen again. They have given up years of their lives and possibly their life to ensure that you don't have to. Until you are ready to step up and take on what they have to do on your own don't question what they have done. Realize that there is far more to the story then a 1:20 clip from youtube.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

I'm not assuming anything. You've never been over there. Youve never seen anything that happens over there except shit like this video thats posted. Spend a week over there seeing the shit that happens and you won't feel so sorry.

You dont know me.

I have this argument wtih my wife all the time. Until you have walked a mile in that Marine's or soldiers shoes, you have no right to judge him. 1.You have no right to question his actions. His actions, however you may view them are not an issue. Instead its the portrayal of his actions in the media. 2.I'm willing to bet there is a lot of that video that is missing. Hell I know there is. Where is that camera when Marines and soldiers are getting killed and blown up? Where is that camera when it hits the fan? Its nowhere to be found. You have absolutely no idea what really happens. Just what makes for a great story and what will get the most response and most publicity for that reporting team and their company. Thats what puts food on their table and a roof over their head. Those Marines did their job. They did what they needed to do in order to make it back alive so they could have a roof over their head and food on their table. You may think what they did is fucked up because thats exactly what the media wants you to think

You may think the Iraq war is unnecessary answer this. How did you feel when the towers fell? When the USS Cole was bombed? When acts of terror were brought to our homes? These men are over their fighting so that doesnt happen again. They have given up years of their lives and possibly their life to ensure that you don't have to. Until you are ready to step up and take on what they have to do on your own don't question what they have done. 3. Realize that there is far more to the story then a 1:20 clip from youtube.

1. Power Trip

2. Cant blame the people for not seeing it because the media hides hit.

3. You need to realize that its more then just going out there and killing terrorist, no one ever thinks of why these guys are terrorist they just think those people wake up in the morning and just wanna blow some shit up like their not humans just killers.

For those of you not in the military, don't hate on soldiers/Marines/anybody for carrying out a bizzare order. Direct orders are given by officers and lawful orders are given by senior ranks. If these orders are issued in a combat zone, and you don't follow it, you are considered the enemy and your unit has the right to apprehend you or take you out if they feel there is hostile intent. I'm speaking for all branches when I say this.

The camera crews pick and pull snippets from a 30 minute interview/video to make an interesting story and narrate it accordingly. Unless you are trained to answer the questions or supply interesting (not incriminating) footage to meet their agenda, you should not be involved. I do think that we need more public affairs training however. It would resolve a lot of this media spin bullshit.

when you have to be trained to answer a question is that considerd lieing?

Im far from on a power trip.

I'm not blaming anyone for what the media hides. Just don't be so naive and ignorant to think thats really the way things are.

Don't assume you know anything about me or how I think. There is not one person who has been in country who feels that they are not needed there.

Let me ask you this. Are you one of those people who feels that the Iraq war is not necessary and all the US and UN countries troops should be pulled out? This is our time's Vietnam. Except this war has more substance to it than Vietnam. I understand you may oppose the war and thats fine. Until it hits you close to home you won't understand.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

when you have to be trained to answer a question is that considerd lieing?

its not lying. What will happen is you are asked an open ended question or some bullshit that you are not supposed to answer. So you answer the question and next thing you know you get taken out of context for a controversial quote that is used in snippet. Not the whole conversation. or you answer that you can't answer that question and bam there you go this guy obviously doesnt believe in what hes doing. The media should not be in a war. Let the soldiers fight the war to win the war. Like I said you have to experience it to know just how fucked up the media is. You'd really think they would be there to back you and support you and let everyone know you are doing a great job. instead you come back a babykiller and a savage.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

I did not tell you to go the Marines, Nor did i tell the Marines to go to iraq. I apologize for the things you had to see and for the things you had to go thru. I, myself will never know how much pain you have felt but dont let the pain block your view of whats right and whats wrong. The only way to make a right decision about any situation dealing with 2 partys is to clearly understand both perspectives. And if you assume something about the other party you are making them out to be something they are not, and you are basing your decisions off of an assumption. And that is wrong.

What I find funny here is the fact that you say it's wrong to assume...and here you are making an assumption about what happened in this video without knowing the whole truth to BOTH sides of the story. :lol:

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

Im far from on a power trip.

I'm not blaming anyone for what the media hides. Just don't be so naive and ignorant to think thats really the way things are.

Don't assume you know anything about me or how I think. There is not one person who has been in country who feels that they are not needed there.

Let me ask you this. Are you one of those people who feels that the Iraq war is not necessary and all the US and UN countries troops should be pulled out? This is our time's Vietnam. Except this war has more substance to it than Vietnam. I understand you may oppose the war and thats fine. Until it hits you close to home you won't understand.

Then explain to me. Explain to me your story, Your whole story, since the media cant do it. Im asking you and anyone else thats been in the army to explain how it is and how fucked up it was. And ill read it, ill read everyline dude so that i know how it was for you.

Oh..and to add my two cents.....I have no idea if they were over-reacting as there is not enough information in that video for me to make an educated decision. I can sit here all day and judge both sides, but without an accurate account of what ACTUALLY happened...it is still from the media's point of view.

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

[/b]

What I find funny here is the fact that you say it's wrong to assume...and here you are making an assumption about what happened in this video without knowing the whole truth to BOTH sides of the story. :lol:

But my assumptions dont destroy peoples belongings.

Archived