Where can you find the real pieces to the dash trim kits in a car, everywhere i look they heav that pull and stick on bull shit, i want the actual parts.

Maxximus

Black 2000 Nissan Maxima

Pioneer AVH p4100 HU

3 10" MTX t5500 series

Sledgehammer ported enclosure

Kicker 08ZX850.2 Amp

Pilot Underbody Neon (blue)

Pilot led interior Lights (blue)

2 Pilot 15" Neon tubes (blue)

Pilot light Control module

The neighbor up stairs keeps bitchin bout my music playin too loud during the day but runs a wood shop class at nite (aka drilling some bullshit) FUCK THAT!!

caraudioforum.com

I never use a meter to tune.

Your ear in most cases is your best choice.

Anybody

Maxximus

Black 2000 Nissan Maxima

Pioneer AVH p4100 HU

3 10" MTX t5500 series

Kicker 08ZX850.2 Amp

The neighbor up stairs keeps bitchin bout my music playin too loud during the day but runs a wood shop class at nite (aka drilling some bullshit) FUCK THAT!!

caraudioforum.com

look in the for sale section theres a guy on here that will wrap panels in carbon fiber for you.

as for dash kits I doubt you will find much in the way of the actual panel unless the factory made a wood grain panel on a different model most of what you find will be peel and stick and as long as you do it right you shouldn't have any problems.

for instance.. degreasing/cleaning the plastic before you put kit on

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

yea i just dont want it looking cheap though? But iv never seen one like that before so i would'nt know what do u think? And i know about that guy but im tryin to keep that last option cuz for some reason im not real comfortable sending my whole interior through the mailover 800 miles away, but idk its either that or stick on.

Maxximus

Black 2000 Nissan Maxima

Pioneer AVH p4100 HU

3 10" MTX t5500 series

Kicker 08ZX850.2 Amp

caraudioforum.com

there is a company that does something kinda like screen printing for T-Shirts. They can put any pattern on your factory plastics that you want. The woodgrain and carbon fiber looks really good.

The pattern is layed out on the surface of water and they dip your plastics thru it and when it dries i think they put a sealer on it that gives it some shine. I watched a show on TV about the process, it looked interesting and there are endless possibilities for patterns.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

• 4 weeks later...

carid.com

not like the whole plastic with mounting in most cases, but some actually are, and some are real wood and not just a printed sticker

other than that check junkyards for the same car with a dif package, my boy just got the "silver square" package for his bmw for like 40 bux from a junkyard

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC