Second Skin Audio

HOW???

i need to fit 2 15 inch cerwin vega stroker pro's in a corolla 2009. can someone please help me with the dimensions and kind of enclosure for these???ill be most grateful.

and can some1 also give me some advice as to what amplifiers to use for these and what other necessary equipment to use such as capacitors,wiring etc....

THANK U.

Are you set on the strokers? I think you can get alot better for your money...

what else would u recommend dude???and about the amplifiers what do u think would be ideal?? and the trunk is 16.6 cubic feet.

Edited by Agha

your goin to need to build that box in the trunk your lookin somewhere in the 8 cube range before port and sub displacement around 3.5 per sub not gonna get a box that big to fit in if you build it outside the car so you will have to do it in the car as far as amps get one that will give the subs power around there rms rating

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

your goin to need to build that box in the trunk your lookin somewhere in the 8 cube range before port and sub displacement around 3.5 per sub not gonna get a box that big to fit in if you build it outside the car so you will have to do it in the car as far as amps get one that will give the subs power around there rms rating

the stroker pro's are 2500 watts rms each.so now if i do go for these which amp should i opt for????

If you haven't gotten them yet Where are you getting them from ive been looking for another one or two... id get a mmats proaudio m3000.1 for each of them lol or a m3000.05d for the pair only problem is they dont have a subsonic filter...

any amp(s) you get thats gonna put out 5,000rms your gonna need a high output alternator and a few batteries and a bunch of wire. i think a sundown saz 3500d would be plenty. you would still need some major electrical upgrades though

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

http://youtube.com/tlee333

your gonna need an amp that will push 5k rms and a bigger alt and at least three batteries big ones are you up to the task? and 1/0 wiring and upgrade your starting battery but as far as what kind of amp just do some research before you make the purchase

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Oh and if i find my Download of the specs ill post em it was 3.5 cubes -5 cubes before displacement and 35 to 40 hz tuning the smaller the box was the 35 xz tuning i think can't remember i had mine 3.5 at 26hz and 4.5 at 33 liked them both 26hz a little better though .. and new box is going to be 4 at 28hz... oh was using a hifonics bxi2005d hopefully will be using either a mmats m2000.d or 3000.1d

Edited by CstrokerV