Second Skin Audio

btl enclosure

i have been planning on buying one i got it and all i asked was some F****** help from yall with a port. The only answer yall could give me was "why do people buy things b4 planning?

You're really gonna have to get the sand out of your vagina if you really want some help from people around here... Gotta realize this is an online forum and be able to take a little criticism from people.. Plus swear words aren't blanked out - fucking lol

you think 7 cubes would be enough?? with that tuning will i be able to do hairtricks :)

I highly doubt you'll be doing any sort of legit hairtrick with a single 18 off 3k in that large of a vehicle. You need to list what dimensions you have available and I'd suggest using exposport's box calc if you wanna do it yourself. Or you could find someone on the forum that does designs and pay a small fee for one to be done for ya.

As far as the enclosure is concerned I'd suggest like 6.5-7ft3 @ 33-35hz w/ 90-105in^2 of port area with the power you have.. Also I hope that you have done some proper electrical upgrades to be able to back up that AP 3k since it is quite the power hungry amp.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Well for electrical i have dual bats up front and two bats in the back. i have a 275 amp db elecrical alternator and all 0 guage ran between everything with the big 3 .

For the box i wanted to do around 40- 44 inches wide, 20 inches high, and 20- 22 inches deep.

would the sub up port back or sub back port back be a better setup.

TermLab 148.9 @ 39hz BURP

148.8 on music