Sundown Audio

Who can help me find a "NEW" MTX TC2002 amp PLEASE!

newls1

ive had issues with ikesound though... so i dunno how well i would trust that site.. they say they have it, take your money and damn near gotta go shoot some one to get your money back when they send you a message a month later saying its not in stock

Edited by Army_guy614

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I appreciate you looking for me ;) . However, I wouldn't trust giving my CC # to some "KID" more then likely at a stereo shop over the phone. I've worked at a few back in the day, I just wouldn't it. I wish I would have picked 1 up a few months back when sonicelectronix had them for like 75$

Now this is assuming you can find one. Find a shop near a mod or user here that you trust. Paypal or send them the money and have them buy it for you and then ship it to you. You just have to find a ship that has it first. :P