Sundown Audio

Who can help me find a "NEW" MTX TC2002 amp PLEASE!

newls1

I've been looking for a while now, and can't seem to find an MTX TC2002 amp. Please,...... don't tell me to get something else, as it may be better, I need this said amp, and that is written in stone :D (Dont mean to sound rude here) There were 2 places that "Said" they had it (1)dealercostaudio (2) woofersetc.. but both companies came back and said SORRY, not in stock. I know this amp was recently discountinued, but surely someone must have it somewhere. There was 1 on e-bay the other day, but I missed the auction, and now its over.... SHIT! anyone might want to offer a hand here? Thank YOU!

**EDIT** Bestbuy also said they had it, but THEY DO NOT, and I have an email in with "techtronics" to make sure they have it.

Edited by newls1

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

if you'd want to best buy?

MTX

never mind i read your edit

Edited by c_stud

SKAR_468x60.jpg

1998 Nissan 200sx

NOW:

Dex-p98r head

Planet Audio 300.4 mids and highs

Planet Audio/Pioneer tweeters/crossovers

Skar SK1500.1

3 SKAR Vvx15 dual 4 wired at .63

closest thing i could find was the tc3002 bro, i tried all my search methods as well sorry man

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

There are 2 shops local to me and neither of them had it. I'd just start calling authorized shops outside of your area and even out of state. The question is whether or not they are willing to ship it you if you can find it.

I appreciate you looking for me ;) . However, I wouldn't trust giving my CC # to some "KID" more then likely at a stereo shop over the phone. I've worked at a few back in the day, I just wouldn't it. I wish I would have picked 1 up a few months back when sonicelectronix had them for like 75$

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny