Fi Car Audio Customer service

basslh

One of the best. All i can say is If anyone knows Nick Morgan then you know a pretty cool dude. He has been helping me threw my minor problem with a fi product. Just goes to show that if you pick a good company to work with, then you have nothing to worry about when something goes wrong they will have your back. So to all the Fi Audio sub owners lets hear what you have to say about their products, and if you think that they should add more products or something of that sort just give a idea on here,and lets post pictures of our fi systems.

Photo-0007.jpg

No Dump Posting

Head unit-Clarion

Mids & Highs- Oxygen Audio 5.25's

Highs Amp-ASA-600.4x

Subs- 3 15in American Bass XFL's

Sub Amps- American Bass VFL 500.1

I appreciate all of my service from Fi, but I wish they still made the triple stacked version of the Fi BTL. But A+++ customer service trust me I have 4 out of 6 of my btl's and they had to work on all of them. (I prefer to have Fi recone a sub before I use it. It gives me that feeling of ordering a NEW sub. lol)

AA mayhem is pretty much a triple stack BTL..

Also if you ask scott he still can manufacture a triple stack BTL I should know i asked him about a month ago for a customer who wanted to add a second BTL but had the old triple stack version... It was made and sent out for my customer !!

Ascendant Audio Hawaii Rep

Sundown Audio Hawaii Rep

the btl i a great woofer. Ive owned about 3 of them total and never had a problem. Great subs

Head unit-Clarion

Highs Amp-ASA-600.4x

Great sub but had to wait for ever for it

what do you mean?(shipping,money problems,or just wanted to wait to pick a great sub)

Head unit-Clarion

Highs Amp-ASA-600.4x

IMG00148-1.jpg

IMG00153-1.jpg

IMG_1743.jpg

P1020625.jpg

P1020620.jpg

P1020621.jpg

BEST SERVICE IVE EVER HAD

best subs to

DAYMNNNNNNNNNNNN nice dude

Head unit-Clarion

Highs Amp-ASA-600.4x

now im just showing off

aa/fi baby

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

now im just showing off

aa/fi baby

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

lol i dont think the meter box likes you.

Head unit-Clarion

Highs Amp-ASA-600.4x

Archived