Fi Car Audio Customer service

basslh

i would like to see fi make a line above the btl i think it would do good. also make some painted basket and add more looks to the motor designs cause some people will choose one sub over another because of looks believe it or not. i love fi and have never had any problems wit them:) fi all day

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

http://youtube.com/tlee333

i would like to see fi make a line above the btl i think it would do good. also make some painted basket and add more looks to the motor designs cause some people will choose one sub over another because of looks believe it or not. i love fi and have never had any problems wit them:) fi all day

yeah that would be pretty sweet to have. I like the idea of painted baskets, but the subs look nice already but the idea of more of a showy sub would be a nice option.

Head unit-Clarion

Mids & Highs- Oxygen Audio 5.25's

Highs Amp-ASA-600.4x

Subs- 3 15in American Bass XFL's

Sub Amps- American Bass VFL 500.1

Was that when there was a delay on order due to a shipment of motors that wasn't up to his standards.. that's when he was offering the free cooling as a compensation...

He got the shipment of motors in for the BTLS and it didn't pass his quality control... he is very meticulous about quality control...

2 months is a short wait compared to us out here in hawaii... ^_^

Yeah and it was supposed to be delivered the first week of July and I was one of the earliest orders but did not get mine until around the last week of July. And before that they kept trying to say they didn't get my money so I had to go down to my bank and scott told me to call paypal and my bank was on the phone with paypal and paypal said that he got the money so the bank called him and then he was like oh yeah here it is so it will be to you soon. Well I got it eventually but for 3 or 4 days I felt like someone had stolen my money. He threw in some stickers and got into contact with ME on my cell which was great. It may have even been his cell phone because I don't remember it matching any of his business lines... ;)

actually AA just set our state record out here in HAwaii...

single 12" mayhem did a 151.4

and dual 12" mayhem did a 154.0

Sealed TL on the dash legal...

Fi is much bigger out here though... I used to be the unofficial Fi hawaii rep before he put the shipping rates separate... So now Hi can order Fi through the website and now i just handle any AA sales....

at the last comp 1 out of 5 competitors had Fi subs.. Now with AA setting the state records I am hoping sales go up up up He he...

Kinda hard though cause i'm a sundown rep as well.. I try to push AA subs and Sundown amp combos...

not a bad combo if i do say so myself

ascendant.jpglogo.jpgteamsundown-1.jpgDCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

well im glad that everything got fixed and you got what you wanted and more lol but its always better to wait then never get it at all :D

Head unit-Clarion

Highs Amp-ASA-600.4x

I would love to add to this topic . I hardly ever write on here but for FI car audio I kinda have to. what an amazing product lineup form spl sub's to sound quality. let's not forget the great prices. i myself run 1 FI BTL 12'' new model off 4000watts rms daily in a 2ft box tuned to 34hz and shut systems down. I have ran a few other brands as you can tell by my youtubes like the 15''hcca and the 12'' re sx but for my daily setup the fi is in the car sporting the fi stickers. :D

this is an old vidio , tomorrow i'll edit this with a new video of the fi off 2 bb2400 strapped

93 Chevy Astro ,Big 3 / 300 amp alt

Kinetik 1800 front & 3 2400's rear ,Kenwood KDC-X493,Pioneer 5x6's & 6x9'sPhoenix gold The One # 35/100Sub DD.Z 18"will TL on 5/5/13previous sub's and Spl scores,

1....SMD.......18"....147.2 Sealed ,,, 148.5 outlaw .. Phoenix gold "the One" @ 4 ohms1....HCCA.....10"....145.4... 47hz peak, tuned @ 52hz,, 4000w rms PG the one @ 4 ohms1....HCCA.....10"... 144.2... 47hz peak, tuned @ 45hz,, 2000w rms Arc audio se @2 ohms1....AA SMD ..18"... 144.5... 44hz peak, tuned @ 34hz,, 4000w rms bb2400x2 strapped1....HCCA.....10"... 139.5... 44hz peak, tuned @ 38hz,, 4000w rms bb2400x2 strapped1....Fi BTL...12"... 140.4... 40hz peak, tuned @ 32hz,, 3000w rms bb2400x2 strapped1....HCCA.....15"... 142.8... 38hz peak, tuned @ 32hz,, 2000w rms bb2400 1 ohm1....RE sx... 12"... 141.2... 47hz peak, tuned @ 40hz,, 1000w rms m1000 alpine 2 ohms4....JLw2's.. 10"....139.7... 36hz peak, tuned @ 28hz ,,1000w rms m1000 alpine 2 ohms

I would love to add to this topic . I hardly ever write on here but for FI car audio I kinda have to. what an amazing product lineup form spl sub's to sound quality. let's not forget the great prices. i myself run 1 FI BTL 12'' new model off 4000watts rms daily in a 2ft box tuned to 34hz and shut systems down. I have ran a few other brands as you can tell by my youtubes like the 15''hcca and the 12'' re sx but for my daily setup the fi is in the car sporting the fi stickers. :D

this is an old vidio , tomorrow i'll edit this with a new video of the fi off 2 bb2400 strapped

nice set up :hairtrick:

Head unit-Clarion

Highs Amp-ASA-600.4x

bulletinjection every business has it's hicups... no one is immune to mistakes... in fact no business can even prevent mistakes from happening..

the main thing is that it was rectified and although the stickers aren't much in terms of cost it sure does at least acknowledge they felt you deserved a little something...

i'd like to point out that scott does have 3 phones... Fi line (which is pretty much shut off since someone posted the cell number on a rather large forum and now it rings 24/7 and messages fill up fast), an AA line for dealers and his personal cell..

If he called you from his personal cell (risking what has happened to his Fi cell) that pretty much sums up what this guy is willing to do to make 1 customer out of literally thousands happy...

i'm glad it worked out for you.. and trust me i know EXACTLY what it feel like to have someone say they didn't get your money when all the evidence says they did =)

Ascendant Audio Hawaii Rep

Sundown Audio Hawaii Rep

Archived