Second Skin Audio

Where to buy CA glue locally?

Hunters21w

Your better off to go to a hobby store and get the epoxy and CA glue than going to the hardware store as your paying mostly for a shitty package and getting a little for alot of money. Plus you can choose from different thicknesses of CA and lengths of time for epoxy and get more material for less as i used to build and fly 35% scale planes way back once upon a time.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Gorilla Glue has a super glue now. CA glue is nothing but super glue from what I can tell. CA glue does have an accelerator which super glue doesn't.

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

• 4 months later...

Gorilla Glue has a super glue now. CA glue is nothing but super glue from what I can tell. CA glue does have an accelerator which super glue doesn't.

In one of steves videos where he does his 30,000 watt rebuild he uses super glue and some sort of spray. Is this an accelerator? The rings stuck instantly. Im bout to do some door panels myself. I have done alot of fiberglass in my dads old boat repair shop when was younger and i used to build glass boxes all the time but we did it way different way back when. I would build a box with whatever odd shape or angle needed to fit the space, all out of cardboard then glass over it and then cut speaker holes and pull cardboard out. So next question where can you get the fleece, is it the same stuff sold at walmart. And you glue that on first with what? thanks

Archived