Hunters21w Posted January 4, 2010 Report Posted January 4, 2010 I should be gettin my recone in a couple hours or so, thought that I had more CA glue from my last recone but I dont have enough. Where can I get another bottle of CA glue locally? If I can't find any, are there any alternatives like epoxy or somethin? Let me know asap! thanks 06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400
loganberry Posted January 4, 2010 Report Posted January 4, 2010 call your local hobby store My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
Hunters21w Posted January 4, 2010 Author Report Posted January 4, 2010 What exactly is a hobby store, lol I keep hearing that. Like a hardware store? or like an arts and crafts store? 06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400
wL<3bass Posted January 4, 2010 Report Posted January 4, 2010 Epoxy is far better than CA glue.... Get some black high strenght epoxy.... Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4 Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2" Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400 Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube) Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors) Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex My YouTube Videos My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build My "Seamless" Looking Box Build My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk My feedback/references...
Hunters21w Posted January 4, 2010 Author Report Posted January 4, 2010 Can you get this high strength epoxy from lowes or home depot? 06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400
loganberry Posted January 4, 2010 Report Posted January 4, 2010 What exactly is a hobby store, lol I keep hearing that.Like a hardware store? or like an arts and crafts store? like the stores that sell r/c airplanes, r/c cars, shit like that My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
Hunters21w Posted January 4, 2010 Author Report Posted January 4, 2010 hmm not sure I have one of those but I guess I will look around. Anyone know where to get some epoxy? 06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400
wL<3bass Posted January 4, 2010 Report Posted January 4, 2010 hmm not sure I have one of those but I guess I will look around.Anyone know where to get some epoxy? Auto parts store ace hardware, lowes, home depot, my walmart has it..... Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4 Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2" Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400 Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube) Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors) Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex My YouTube Videos My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build My "Seamless" Looking Box Build My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk My feedback/references...
Hunters21w Posted January 4, 2010 Author Report Posted January 4, 2010 so this 5 minute epoxy is supposed to be better than CA glue? Im about to go pick some up if it is is this straight? http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=prod...&lpage=none Bout to get a couple bottles. 06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400
Hunters21w Posted January 4, 2010 Author Report Posted January 4, 2010 nvm, called dc and they said epoxy is great for recones. Thanks everyone for the advice. 06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.