Sonic Electronix

I've never had this problem before until now. When I have the HU turned to AUX and no music playing, I can here the humming. It seems to play fine when I have music playing but like I said, when the volume is down to 0, you can hear the humming. Things I've tried are:

-New RCA's

-Different HU

-Different amp

The humming is still there. One thing I notice is when the car is off, the humming isn't there. I'm not sure if it could be the power/ground wires. Like I said, never had this problem before. Another thing, power wire is running on one side of the car and rca's are on the other side. Anyone have an idea on why this humming is happening?

I get that too when I have the deck on AUX, volume on 55 (out of 62) and the iPod on pause. Other than that I never get it. Never figured out what it was, but it never caused me a problem so I never worried about it since I rarely ever pause my iPod.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

ive had this problem a bunch of times.. it was always the ground. Try moving it to a more solid ground location or tighten down the ground u got now a little tighter.. imo i think its the ground to the amp

2002 Dodge durango 4.7L

Autopage 2 way remote start alarm system

2 AQ 15 Aluminum coils.

1 AQ2200D (soon to be 2).

8.5 cubes tuned to 38hz.

Yellow top under hood.

Kinetik 1800 in rear.

Big 3.

(H/O Alt Soon to come)

Kicker ZX200.4

Kicker 6.5 doors (blown)

RF 6.5 comp set (soon to come)

1 run of Stinger 1/0 guage (soon to be 3)

All of the above is all gone

Currently own a 2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

No audio components.

ive had this problem a bunch of times.. it was always the ground. Try moving it to a more solid ground location or tighten down the ground u got now a little tighter.. imo i think its the ground to the amp

Could be since the ground was changed from the previous spot. Will try it tomorrow.

Can't be for me. All negatives are directly connected to battery and tight, can't move the cables. But like I said I only personally get it when I have the volume really high, and it has yet messed anything up. But to OP, you can check your grounds like he said, but if it continues to happen, I wouldn't worry about it.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Run the ground to the same location as the amps connected to and that should completely remove all of that noise.

I had a problem sort of like this, except it was from interference from the neons in my car and the rca's.

My 93 chevy truck Orion HCCA 15's Build

6K HID's

2 orion HCCA 15.4

2 AP30001D's

2 optima yellowtops, 2 C&D 270fr's, all 3 tsunami 1/0, CS144 190 amp

Rockford p200-2

Rockford p200-2

Rockford p300-1

Kole KX1 5500D -broken