tripleb45 Posted January 5, 2010 Report Posted January 5, 2010 I am about to click on buy it now on ebay on a Kenwood KDC-X693 and I want to get some opinions before I buy it. http://cgi.ebay.com/KENWOOD-KDC-X693-EXCEL...=item20ae81e6d2 Quote
Sampsonite Posted January 5, 2010 Report Posted January 5, 2010 (edited) Review HERE <-- 4th one down http://www.ltparis.com/2009/06/27/review-k...celon-kdc-x693/ Edited January 5, 2010 by footlongsam Quote --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
loganberry Posted January 5, 2010 Report Posted January 5, 2010 i just got my 993 in today, its fucking bad ass!!! i think the only difference between mine and the 693 is the 993 has built in bluetooth....i wouldnt hesitate to buy it at all, it sounds cleaner than my pioneer i had, NO engine noise, and my system is louder..i love it Quote My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
tripleb45 Posted January 5, 2010 Author Report Posted January 5, 2010 thanks I just bought it. I enjoy that color thing Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.