My life "might" have just taken a SIDE ROAD.....

Yeah, well I poked her like 2 months ago but it was for less than 30 seconds and I know I didn't bust, that might be the case but I don't even consider that sex because it was literally not even in all the way. But who knows.

ahhh the innocence of youth.... The stupidity of a kid makes me laugh sometimes...

Most kids your age cant wipe their asses right and yall think yall are ready for sex. lol

PRECUM can also get a girl pregnant. even if you think its not there IT IS.

Seriously i hope you learn from this lesson. Don't the "crime" if you cant do the "time".

Having a kid is a hell of a responsibility. and as much as you say "I am pro-choice"... That abortion can fuck HER up psychologically. :(

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

Hate to rain all over the joy of her lettin u hit, but if she is throwing up and is now indeed prego its not yours. I dont like to be an ass about these things but i was once young and i understand this may be a hard thing for you to deal with. Explore all the possibilitys cause i doubt she is holding your seed to begin with. Go grab a 2 pack of test from walmart and watch her pee on them

Like I said earlier, I did poke it like 2 months ago but for a very short period that I don't even really call sex.

Something could of happened then.

I don't think that she would do anything with any other guy, I'm saying this because I know her and I know our relationship.

I did grab a 2 pack, make that a 3 pack ;)

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

Or maybe you should have washed it off before you stuck it in her mouth!

^^^ Well there's your problem! :rofl:

No, but seriously, it's almost impossible for any of us to tell right now. My guess is she either threw up from the pill or nerves like huh?do-what? said. If you're THAT positive and concerned that she's pregnant, you'll have to wait almost a week anyway for any doctor or pregnancy test to be able to pick up on it. I'm assuming it's just a pregnancy scare (a few of my friends had them in high school, nothing ever came of it). Wait to see if she has her period.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Yeah, well I poked her like 2 months ago but it was for less than 30 seconds and I know I didn't bust, that might be the case but I don't even consider that sex because it was literally not even in all the way. But who knows.

Not to sound negative but it doesn't matter how far u stick it in and the pull it out before u cum method does not work. There is a clear liquid that comes out before u bust that I call "pre cum". I am almost positive it is more potent than when you actually cum.

TDH FTW !!!

ahhh the innocence of youth.... The stupidity of a kid makes me laugh sometimes...

Most kids your age cant wipe their asses right and yall think yall are ready for sex. lol

PRECUM can also get a girl pregnant. even if you think its not there IT IS.

Seriously i hope you learn from this lesson. Don't the "crime" if you cant do the "time".

Having a kid is a hell of a responsibility. and as much as you say "I am pro-choice"... That abortion can fuck HER up psychologically. :(

I know this.

I wasn't ready for sex and I made a mistake having it.

That simple, it's my fault.

I know.

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

yeah she aint gonna be throwin up the next day cuz she's prego, it doesn't happen

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

oh jesus.......... She wouldn't throw up the day after cause she *MIGHT* be a prego... WAY TOO EARLY. That might be a side effect of the pill directly. It might take a few weeks for any test to be atleast 90+% accurate.

here is a quote from what you said, " I am a very paranoid guy and when it comes to my life I don't fuck around. " That may not be an entirely true statement.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

I know this.

I wasn't ready for sex and I made a mistake having it.

That simple, it's my fault.

I know.

as long as you admit fault it's all good.

NOW... she could be nervous also... best thing to do is grab a couple of pregnancy tests from Walmart and test...

BTW Abortion(if she is underage) will need parental consent... If her parents don't know they will after...

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

Sorry for the double post, but I've always noticed that a TON of you guys jump to the WORST conclusion possible. I dunno why, but your advice is always "Well kid, you fucked up. Better get packin' before her daddy comes at you with his shotgun." Jesus. Just making him more nervous. I understand EDUCATING him his one thing, but scaring the hit out of him doesn't help. :lol:

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Archived