My life "might" have just taken a SIDE ROAD.....

and whatever you decide to do if she is and its yours, is between you guys, no one else can tell you what to do, because it is you that is going through it not them. Just make good decsions from here on out, cuz you have to live with them forever. and that includes what dumpsters you make deposits in.

2000 2dr blazer

15" diamond audio d3

4 cubic ft. tuned @ 32hz (slot port, sub back, port back)

debating on a wall or no wall.

Shay-kee

i don't know you or your girlfriend, but this all sounds to much like the experience i had around your age. and it all ended up being about a girl that thought i was cheating on her and didn't want me to leave her. all i know is there is no way that she would be pregnant in 15 hours and throwing up from morning sickness. If i was you i would do what others have said, and what i wish i would have done, and thats make her piss on at least 3 pregnancy tests right in front of your face so there are no if ands or buts about it. make her do this today , right now , no questions asked, if she is, its not yours, way to early. all i'm trying to say is its the oldest trick in the book for the girl to say "i'm pregnant" to keep ya around. doesn't just happen on springer.

WHY does everyone skip like half of the thread?

HE HAD SEX WITH HER TWO MONTHS AGO SO ITS A POSSIBILITY...

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

WHY does everyone skip like half of the thread?

HE HAD SEX WITH HER TWO MONTHS AGO SO ITS A POSSIBILITY...

because this forum is 99.9% guys and this isnt oprah

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

because this forum is 99.9% guys and this isnt oprah

QFT

I was gonna comment how he came to the car audio forum which is virtually all guys (no offense ladies, it's a fact of life) to tell us about his pregnancy scare. There must be hundreds of places he could have looked online for the same info we're giving him on here. I guess it's just easier to ask people you already know, in a sense.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Sucks bro, hopefully it turn out for the best..

if NOT

look at the bright side you might a future basshead on the way, nothing like passing down the love for cars and audio down to you kids lol

1217316038ktip7v4-285x300.jpg

oh by the way NOT my kid. ^^^^

Tell me about it :/

also just depents on pre-cum also but you said you had it rapped so not to sure man. i think yall are just scared about it. just get a prego test and see what happens

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

dude i wouldnt even sweat it so soon cuz thats too fast to be gettin morning sickness. and imma tell ya just like i would tell my lil bro since yalls about the same age, well shoulda thought about the pros and cons of doing the nasty if she is guess what step up and be a fuckin man cuz it will make u 1 if u aint. and aborting a baby is fucked up as it is cuz that baby could be a great person in the world and could make a difference. so man up and be ready to take responsibility. but good luck with everything.

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

Archived