Sundown Audio

Soundstream

corey0928

I am doing this because my cousin was going to buy one and he makes like nothing so he is on a super short budget

There are other companies out there that are better quality and cost the same or less than SS amps do... What size amp is he looking for and what is his budget??

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Ugghhh!!! Why do people do this. Probably not. Just save the money for a quality, trusted amp.

from what i hear from people that used to be into car audio in the 90s to early 2000s, soundstream was a good brand. im surprised they have gone to shits

Alpine 9886

Polk Audio 6.5 Component db series

Elemental Designs nine.4

JL Audio 1000/1

DC Lvl 4 15" - 3.95 cu ft/tuned to 32 hz

Clarion EQS746

Stinger Voltage Meter

Optima Yellow Top (Front)

XS Power 1200 (Rear)

All KnuKonceptz Wiring

There are other companies out there that are better quality and cost the same or less than SS amps do... What size amp is he looking for and what is his budget??

Well i just bought 2 nightshades and until i build a box that can fit 2 I was going to let him use one so about 1500 rms which I know is a lot for a budget but hes using it for free so hes not complaining lol

from what i hear from people that used to be into car audio in the 90s to early 2000s, soundstream was a good brand. im surprised they have gone to shits

because they used to be a good company, then they were sold to the company that makes power acoustic, and you can only tell where the products went from there