Does our government prey on our weaknesses?

so your saying we should only allow things that do not shorten the life of a normal human?

Welcome to America, if it makes money its all that matters. They will never ban cigarettes because of taxes. They will never find a cure for cancer because it makes so much money. They will not take away anything bad.... just tax it. It is the American way.

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

Welcome to America, if it makes money its all that matters. They will never ban cigarettes because of taxes. They will never find a cure for cancer because it makes so much money. They will not take away anything bad.... just tax it. It is the American way.

EXACTLY

america and our governments are well aware of the problems at hand. they stand to make more money when their constituents (big business) are doing well. not to mention the fact that they're making money from "sin taxes"

they make money by allowing this cycle. do not expect it to end anytime soon...

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

Heres what i dont understand, why do we seperate ourselfs from the government? We voted them in right? We the people gave them the power they have. And i wish i could enjoy my life but that 5% paycut i get every week because of the bad economy kinda pisses me off.

there are some things we dont vote on

there are things that the people we voted in, vote on.

99% of the time thse people do not agree on 100% of the things you believe.

for example they had the same view as you on abortion, taxes and illegal immigration. so you voted for them. however, they do not agree with your views (for example) on banning smoking in public places. they think it should be illegal to smoke in or around public places. this bill does not go to the people and now you, (as a smoker), can no longer smoke virtually anywhere because of a guy YOU voted in.

the government is not us. we have a small say but in the end they make the decisions

Edited by IH8PunkRok

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

EXACTLY

america and our governments are well aware of the problems at hand. they stand to make more money when their constituents (big business) are doing well. not to mention the fact that they're making money from "sin taxes"

they make money by allowing this cycle. do not expect it to end anytime soon...

so why do we sit back and allow it?

so your saying we should only allow things that do not shorten the life of a normal human?

In my oppinion it have to do with "to create".

We are on the way to get old till the end of body.

Nature of beeing will go these way. And nature of beeing alow or prohibitit whats against these way. Human beeing is in a way

a strong living creation, that we have only sickness, ourself and accidents as enemys, like the wales in water and the elefant on land, before

human beeing come up. Everything work in this case, espacially alowing and prohibitation from humans for (other) humans.

And if we archive a spirit that the most (highest part of dieyin from) can get old, that the body want to pass away,

after a liveble life. Than we are crown of spirit in beeing.

Last but not least a creation (spiritual) in this way, "Me myself and I" from "De La Soul", bump it arround, if u want.

Regards from over the pond

Edited by Watch the bass

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

there are some things we dont vote on

there are things that the people we voted in, vote on.

99% of the time thse people do not agree on 100% of the things you believe.

for example they had the same view as you on abortion, taxes and illegal immigration. so you voted for them. however, they do not agree with your views (for example) on banning smoking in public places. they think it should be illegal to smoke in or around public places. this bill does not go to the people and now you, (as a smoker), can no longer smoke virtually anywhere because of a guy YOU voted in.

the government is not us. we have a small say but in the end they make the decisions

Yea i know what your sayin man, and your completly right. Thats another issue i think is really holding us back in our society is the lack of communication to the higher gov't. We need to figure out where the problem lies in that situation and once we do we can see why our voices never get heard.

In my oppinion it have to do with "to create".

We are on the way to get old till the end of body.

Nature of beeing will go these way. And nature of beeing alow or prohibitit whats against these way. Human beeing is in a way

a strong living creation, that we have only sickness, ourself and accidents as enemys, like the wales in water and the elefant on land, before

human beeing come up. Everything work in this case, espacially alowing and prohibitation from humans for (other) humans.

And if we archive a spirit that the most (highest part of dieyin from) can get old, that the body want to pass away,

after a liveble life. Than we are crown of spirit in beeing.

Last but not least a creation (spiritual) in this way, "Me myself and I" from "De La Soul", bump it arround, if u want.

Regards from over the pond

and to you man, thanks for the regards from the other side of the pillow, but i am having a horrible time trying to figure out what your saying. its like i can almost see what your tryin to say but i cant quite get the point lol im sorry man

Yea i know what your sayin man, and your completly right. Thats another issue i think is really holding us back in our society is the lack of communication to the higher gov't. We need to figure out where the problem lies in that situation and once we do we can see why our voices never get heard.

i agree but te government thinks they give us enough voice

we have to righ to appeal anything made by the goverment

we just have to make a ridiculous petition, then have it heard by the higher ups, and it ends up taking waaay to long.

we do have power and ways of communication but it is so damn inconvenient that no one is willing to do it. and i dont blame them

but if we made everything go to a vote of the people it would take even longer to get things done and then there would be more miscounting scandals and such.

we are stuck in a rut and i dont know how to get out

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

i agree but te government thinks they give us enough voice

we have to righ to appeal anything made by the goverment

we just have to make a ridiculous petition, then have it heard by the higher ups, and it ends up taking waaay to long.

we do have power and ways of communication but it is so damn inconvenient that no one is willing to do it. and i dont blame them

but if we made everything go to a vote of the people it would take even longer to get things done and then there would be more miscounting scandals and such.

we are stuck in a rut and i dont know how to get out

Do you ever think about what if they made it that hard for a reason?

Do you ever think about what if they made it that hard for a reason?

of course man

now im not gonna say that orginally the founding fathers secrety hid a dictatorship in democracy but it seems to me government has been kind of circling up and pushing the people out of it.

they are like the cool kids that say jimmy has cooties. now jimmy could make a petition and get all classmates to sign it so he can no longer be infested with cooties but there are some issues

1. people trust the cool kids

2. those kids have all the right food to keep the other kids' hands and ouths busy (if you know what i mean)

3. jimmy doesnt know how to make a petition

4. the kids are scared to sig it because then the cool kids will know their name and declared them cootied as well

5. anyone that can help you wont because the cool kids once offended them and you go to the same school as the cool kids so you must be the same

the cool kids have put limts on us through our own fellow citizens. so they dont look like the bad guys. our options are there but for the reasons above they are much to hard to get done and therefore things do not get resolved the way they should

just my thoughts. forgive my cooties remarks, i do not mean to offend if you have cooties...

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build