Without offending anyone, those are retarded ideas, NO ONE in the Military would ever back this! Wake up! Don't worry about it!

Without offending YOU....But you know EVERYBODY in the military? :o You must be powerful... :P:friends:

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

I figured I'd get that from a couple ppl on here... I'm just stating my opinion... It's what it seems like.

So theres my comment to your :01nocomment8so: so ha!

It's another conspiracy theory man, nothing more, nothing less. I suppose you believe all of those plastic FEMA "coffins" are for the upcoming holocaust too huh.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

Heard FEMA was part of a bigger agenda, like the agenda of the "global elitist" but that stuff probably wont happen.

The Global Elitist? Explain peas?!

Without offending YOU....But you know EVERYBODY in the military? :o You must be powerful... :P:friends:

Hahahahahah

Derp.

The Global Elitist? Explain peas?!

Ever watched Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura? One of his episodes was talking about "The Bilderberg Group", not sure if it is the same thing he is talking about, but it probably is along the same lines.

Hahahahahah

I's a funny mane :P

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

It's another conspiracy theory man, nothing more, nothing less. I suppose you believe all of those plastic FEMA "coffins" are for the upcoming holocaust too huh.

Everyone has there opinions on this bullshit, your the type to reject all reality and substitute your own... IMO anyways....... ;)

Actually I don't believe that coffin b/s. If FEMA wanted to kill everyone, I don't think they'd go through the trouble of burying everyone... I mean come on, look at all the help and quick responsiveness they had in New Orleans.... (Sarcasm)

I suppose you don't believe all of those plastic FEMA "coffins" are for the upcoming holocaust too huh. :air_kiss:

Derp.

With all due respect, has the Military brain washed you?

Edit: I'm sorry but it seems everyone that is/was in the military is against everything related to the original post. IDK brainwashed maybe? Who knows....

Do you know why the mojority of the Military think people like you are wackos? Because none of us would do what you crazy bastards make up.

Calling me brainwashed shows me you don't have any valid thoughts. You are either making these crazy things up or you need help.

Do you know why the mojority of the Military think people like you are wackos? Because none of us would do what you crazy bastards make up.

Calling me brainwashed shows me you don't have any valid thoughts. You are either making these crazy things up or you need help.

People like me?

What we make up? Really? Show 'us' that it is all false. There is so much shit that all just correlates together...

I didn't call you anything. I simply asked a valid question Mr. Jumptoconclusions.

You need one of them books that lets you take differant paths so you won't jump on the same conclusion everytime. Goosebumps I think they are called.

And I'm not one of 'them'

If I'm wacko, then your a dunderhead.... :) :)

Derp.

• 6 months later...

FEMA is a bad organization. check out this link to REX84 which is part operated by FEMA. they have these empty camps over the US that are gaurded all year long in case there is civil unrest. FEMA also has the right to come into your house if theres a natural disaster or whatever and take supplies to give to people who need them! WTF if FEMA ever comes in my area im stockin up on ammo lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rex_84

Edit* i didnt read that first link before posting but its pretty much the same thing!

WOW if that was the case then everyone would be getting raided in the time of disasters, lets see we had some major flooding in my area May 1st didnt see FEMA coming and taking supplies from me or anyone else for that matter. Lets see few years before that Super Tuesday tornado outbreak, didnt see FEMA raiding people's homes and giving me shit. Same thing in FL after 3 hurricanes in 6 week time didnt' see FEMA robbing people then either!!!

Find some completely unbiased news sources to argue your points anyone can make a wiki account and post theories.

Archived