WTF is up with this? I don't get it why is a dedicated military force needed in the US when we already have a National Guard AND local law enforcements?

Personally I think it's bullshit, I think this Gov't is bullshit for actions like this...

I think were slowly falling into a NAZI style America...

Regardless if this is old info or posted before, it's bullshit to me....

Legislation authorizes FEMA camps in US

Security force to operate in US??

Very interesting Martial Law info.

Derp.

WTF is up with this? I don't get it why is a dedicated military force needed in the US when we already have a National Guard AND local law enforcements?

Personally I think it's bullshit, I think this Gov't is bullshit for actions like this...

I think were slowly falling into a NAZI style America...

Regardless if this is old info or posted before, it's bullshit to me....

Legislation authorizes FEMA camps in US

Security force to operate in US??

Very interesting Martial Law info.

Keep up the good work.....

InfoWARS... let the people know the truth! check out Alex Jones website.... it amazing what you can find.... Foreign Military training in America for Martial Law.... training to arrest us....

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

They talked about this a bit in the Freedom Movie 2009 (some long movie on youtube). Pretty interesting stuff.

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

FEMA is a bad organization. check out this link to REX84 which is part operated by FEMA. they have these empty camps over the US that are gaurded all year long in case there is civil unrest. FEMA also has the right to come into your house if theres a natural disaster or whatever and take supplies to give to people who need them! WTF if FEMA ever comes in my area im stockin up on ammo lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rex_84

Edit* i didnt read that first link before posting but its pretty much the same thing!

Dc level 4 18

ported box 6 cubes tuned to 34 htz

1.5 cubic ft. port area

Big 3 done on 0 gauge

knukonceptz wiring throughout

kinetik in back

AQ 2200d

header.jpg

FEMA is a bad organization. check out this link to REX84 which is part operated by FEMA. they have these empty camps over the US that are gaurded all year long in case there is civil unrest. FEMA also has the right to come into your house if theres a natural disaster or whatever and take supplies to give to people who need them! WTF if FEMA ever comes in my area im stockin up on ammo lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rex_84

Edit* i didnt read that first link before posting but its pretty much the same thing!

Damn, well if it's on WIKI it must be true.

For real, anyone who thinks there are any camps out there for "containing civil unrest" forgot the LA riots or is like 20 years old and was never told about them.

Without offending anyone, those are retarded ideas, NO ONE in the Military would ever back this! Wake up! Don't worry about it!

With all due respect, has the Military brain washed you?

Edit: I'm sorry but it seems everyone that is/was in the military is against everything related to the original post. IDK brainwashed maybe? Who knows....

Derp.

With all due respect, has the Military brain washed you?

Edit: I'm sorry but it seems everyone that is/was in the military is against everything related to the original post. IDK brainwashed maybe? Who knows....

:01nocomment8so:

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

:01nocomment8so:

I figured I'd get that from a couple ppl on here... I'm just stating my opinion... It's what it seems like.

So theres my comment to your :01nocomment8so: so ha!

Derp.

I figured I'd get that from a couple ppl on here... I'm just stating my opinion... It's what it seems like.

So theres my comment to your :01nocomment8so: so ha!

Heard FEMA was part of a bigger agenda, like the agenda of the "global elitist" but that stuff probably wont happen.

RE se xxx 18d2 (4)

Audioque 2200 (2)

DC Power 270XP blue

3 C&D fr310

Stinger wiring

CDT components

Archived