jb weld for coolent leaks?

i cant see from the bottom i dont think so. i cant fit my head under the truck. well i havent tried since i lifted up the front end since its nasty out. ive heard they can be reached but barely. and theres no way to get both hands up there to put them in. and a hammer is out of the question.

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

put an egg in your radiator. I just did it to my truck to stop a coolant leak. It bakes on where it meets air and seals it.

My 93 chevy truck Orion HCCA 15's Build

6K HID's

2 orion HCCA 15.4

2 AP30001D's

2 optima yellowtops, 2 C&D 270fr's, all 3 tsunami 1/0, CS144 190 amp

Rockford p200-2

Rockford p200-2

Rockford p300-1

Kole KX1 5500D -broken

im good on the egg. the way i push this motor the last thing i wanna do is try to seal it up from the inside.

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

im thinking of useing a socket that fits perfect in the plug and then taping it in.

Just be careful not to damage the new plug that way. IMHO a freeze plug installer like the OTC 4603 is the best way to go. You might be ale to rent one at an auto parts store.

If you can get the one that leaking out you could use a rubber one as a quick fix until you can them fixed.

Agreed, the rubber plugs work well in a pinch.

GuEMAcB_zps08015839.png

I also find when u replace one plug, other plugs start to fail sometimes and thats a WTF moment right there lol.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

im good on the egg. the way i push this motor the last thing i wanna do is try to seal it up from the inside.

haha thats true. ive been really easy on my truck this winter

My 93 chevy truck Orion HCCA 15's Build

6K HID's

2 orion HCCA 15.4

2 AP30001D's

2 optima yellowtops, 2 C&D 270fr's, all 3 tsunami 1/0, CS144 190 amp

Rockford p200-2

Rockford p200-2

Rockford p300-1

Kole KX1 5500D -broken

oh ok thanks mayo. yeah ill look into that kit. i do wanna get one but yeah moneys an issue. so ill check into renting one.

yeah im thinking about replacing 8 out of 10 when i do replace thosecouple. the last two are the two on the back of the block. yeah i can understand how if you sealup the leaks it will find another area to leak from. ive also gotta take everything off of the front of my block to check the wetness i see there. i did the water pump this summer and had no problems at all after it was done. but i noticed this wetness the other day. its also got a new intake gasket and thermastat gasket. had to replace the intake cause our mechanic is not such a good mechanic. he was suppost to fix the plugs on the back of the block when he had my tranny out to go have it rebuilt. he messed with the intake and replaced that gasket and messed up the thermastat housing and it ended up breaking off so me and my cousin replaced the whole intake. so all that was caused by him being a dumbass and having his son do the work since he broke his foot and was on pills. i woulda done all the work but i didnt have a place to drop the tranny. so now the rebuilt tranny leaks from the front. and the tranfer case wasnt tightened up to the tranny well. i was turning the nuts with my fingers without any effort. so hes not touching my truck. fucking coolent leaks suck. but im gonna fix them all. this engine is running pretty strong. more money was dumped into it due to retardism from our mechanic then shoulda been dumped into it.

u know what causes freeze plugs to go bad? not the right coolant mixture fyi theres alot of other stuff that goes wit but thats the gist of it.

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

yeah. ive got to get some distiled water to mix the coolent with. ive got a place to work on it im 75% sure. i need to get aheater though. ive got a tank.

in the burban i use the premixed coolant if i can find the link where it talks about all that kinda stuff and the difference in the coolants ill post it!!

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

Archived