Looking for some shops that do good quality lifts. I need to lift a 2001 Buick lesaber a inch or two to clear some 22''. I could do 22'' now but around here roads are ass and not good enough to be riding skinnies.

I was thinking lesschwab, but don't they only do lifts for trucks/suv? I may give them a call later to make sure. I went to the website and it only has trucks/SUV listed for lifts.

Also

Id like to kill 2 bird with one stone with this thread.

Any good, GOOD! paint shops around these areas. Looking to do some Candy red.

Edited by BOXCHEV

I cant personally reccomend anybody, but start hittin some of the local car/lowrider/ whatver shows, and do some asking around Im sure there are quality shops here.

I cant personally reccomend anybody, but start hittin some of the local car/lowrider/ whatver shows, and do some asking around Im sure there are quality shops here.

Yeah I guess I will have to do something like that. The car rides really smooth. I drove a few Cadillacs before and I think it rides just as good or even better. And I want to keep it that way.

pacific coast four wheel drive in Paso Robles is the only place i would recommend. I know hes 3 hours away. but you want it done right the first time correct?

pacific coast four wheel drive in Paso Robles is the only place i would recommend. I know hes 3 hours away. but you want it done right the first time correct?

Correct, dont want to bother with the B.S. I know the ride wont be as smooth but I still want it to ride nice.