Sundown Audio

New Amp

Just go from the amp to one coil on the sub like you normally would, and then do a small jumper wire from that coil to the next.

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

Just go from the amp to one coil on the sub like you normally would, and then do a small jumper wire from that coil to the next.

Well then how do I hook up the second sub? I have them both set up like that right now, but there isnt enough room on the speaker terminal on the amp for 2 pos on one post and 2 neg on one post...

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

you have some electrical issues if your getting down to the 7 volt range, your gonna smoke the amp if you keep doing this.

maybee its time to let a pro look at it or even install it, kinda sounds like your a lil confuzzled.

the brutus sieries amps are pretty decent I never had any issues installing them.

you have some electrical issues if your getting down to the 7 volt range, your gonna smoke the amp if you keep doing this.

maybee its time to let a pro look at it or even install it, kinda sounds like your a lil confuzzled.

the brutus sieries amps are pretty decent I never had any issues installing them.

Well, I was getting my car fixed so I couldnt start it at the time. Once I got the car started it works fine with the one sub, but you are telling me that I have it hooked up wrong. let me know what I can do

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif