I will paypal someone 5 or 10 bucks if.....................

the one the was just posted is one of the ideas i had. im installing the software for the scanner right now to upload it. dont give dude credit for my idea!!!!!! ive got 3 drawn up. gimme like 15 minutes for everything to load.

ok and thanks

the software fucked up so ive gotta go to hp's website to try and correct it

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

I like the concept.

Yes the contest is still up for grabs. If you are in it either PM me your pp addy or leave it in the thread. I will try to get a list of the participants though.

I didnt steal any ideas.... I just threw that together about ten min ago: Today, January 07, 2010, 8:23:48 PM

I am not gettin in a pissin match over it, if I "stole" your idea pm him you addy and you can have the loot if I win,

k well hp isnt working for me. so the design that was posted was one, the other was the same but without the post where the flat spot is and goes into a point instead of flat spot. and the other is basicaly the oposite.

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

no im not sayin that. i was just sayin thats an idea i had and described yesterday but without the flat spot. i dont wanna get into any arguments or anything. so its all good.

to me removable ports suck, i only know of three people using them and they all failed and are your really going to change out port all the time more than likely no.

what year suburban and how much power per woofer? and what tuning

Roseville, CA

to me removable ports suck, i only know of three people using them and they all failed and are your really going to change out port all the time more than likely no.

what year suburban and how much power per woofer? and what tuning

1994 chevy suburban 4wd, about 3500+, and 32-35 hz

For the ones that can help me other wise, I have 10 other thoughts.

#1 I am looking for buss bars for my batteries I will be running 6-8 Deka Intimidator or Powermaster 3100 batteries.

#2 I am looking for some decent priced black vinyl for my doors that will hold up and not crack after a few months.

#3 I am looking for bracing materials for my box.

#4 I am looking for the right sound deadener for my truck I don't want to just say the name brand I want to drastically decrease the vibration and last for a while.

#5 I am looking for the right 1/0 wire for my powa.

#6 I am looking for quality 6.5's ( currently thinking about AA carbons) and tweeters

#7 I am looking for decent mids/highs amps

#8 I am in between stetsom 11kd or Sound Digital 12kd. (of course I have to get the imp rise before I decide on which ohm load)

#9 I am thinking about 3 300 amp alts from DC power with of course the 15.3 mod unless there is a better brand.

#10 Removable ports or Aeros?

For bracing i used 3/8 "threaded rods" i think they are called, from homedepot or lowes

As far as 0g wire go to KnuKoncepts.com its cheap and really good quality. Plus shippiing is quick!

Archived