Sundown Audio

Hello everybody!!!! I just bought my SAX-100.4 a couple of weeks ago from *** and just got to installing it and i am upset that i can't get a good audio signal to come out. The audio sounds very weak and cuts in and out very rapidly at low volumes till i turn it up a little over half of the volume does the audio sounds full and a little bit cleaner even though it has some sound kind of like static. i have to turn it up pretty loud for it to have pretty clean sound with nice midbass. but anything around half or lower sound nasty!!!!!!!I tried the cleanest music i have and nothing sounds good at all! i cant even turn my car off because if i do the audio gets even worse and only plays good when very loud(which i don't do but for a few seconds just to see how it sounded)

Let me add that i have tried 2 different head units and gone all over my connections more than a few times

My car is a 1997 Nissan Maxima GXE i used a run of positive and negative 4awg wire from the battery to the

amp i am using DB-Link rca wires. the amp is getting 12.62v with the car off and 14.11v at idle with everything off and 14.06v with headlights and heater set to high.

Thanks in advance!!!!

Jesus Ugalde

Dallas,TX

what speakers are you powering? Try emailing Jacob. this is the best way to get a hold of him. You are in good hands with him :)

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

why not try finding a ground closer to the amp? i thought the best grounds are no longer than like a foot is that myth or what?

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017