Sonic Electronix

hahaha is that yukon in primer?....just thought it was kinda funny how you were talkin bout the rados paint and this one doesnt have any...

but IMO man, the rado 100%....

edit: nevermind it isnt...but like loudcav said, doesnt look great...Id rather buy a truck that isnt done up that way you can do it right....

Edited by mbdblue

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

that 2nd truck looks like trash. perhaps you should build one instead of buying one

x2 that, i mean who the hell builds a box like that where the subs are 2" from eachother? cancellation FTMFL. various other things i dont like about it. 2 cents.

oh and he has all that upgraded stuff and still has the stock seats? i mean come on bro.

okay, I'm asking 3 forums for opinions....this one, my old Scion Club, and my current club Twizted Intentions....you all say the Rado, we'll see what the other two say.....

oh, and this is the truck I'm trading to either one of them....

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=65618

gickrcom_2a29f39d-4cc8-e414-f543-2.gif

www.mypsace.com/ineedagirl2006

yeah, there's plenty of alt parts out there for both, that's what I like about them. My other rides didnt, or only had room for a single alt....the only thing I have against the 4.3, is that I really cant tow anything with it. The Tahoe has a hidden hitch and the suspension was built to support it.

But on the other hand, as of right now, I have nothing to tow, I was just thinking it'd be cool to tow my club-mates trucks to shows with it....and also the Rado has a bed, for when I move.

gickrcom_2a29f39d-4cc8-e414-f543-2.gif

www.mypsace.com/ineedagirl2006