its cause your doing the seat wrong dwight..they are not hard to get out lol....the top part comes out first THEN you take the bottom out, the top part has 2 clips with levers down along the part where your lower back goes, reach your hand around and push those then push up on the back of the seat cause there are 3 L shaped clips holding it to the back wall, then slide it forward and take it out after pushing on the other 2 clips holding the round bar in the way

after that is out the bolt on the passenger side is like 12" long, then the other 3 the bolts stay in and its a nut with a welded washer onto it, after those or out there is 3 more bolts holding the bottom of the seat down to the floor on the "feet" they are torx, once those are out your done

EDIT: the plastic middle seat belt holder has to be removed first, pop the top off and its 2 nuts you have to remove then its free

hope this helps

Edited by loganberry

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

its cause your doing the seat wrong dwight..they are not hard to get out lol....the top part comes out first THEN you take the bottom out, the top part has 2 clips with levers down along the part where your lower back goes, reach your hand around and push those then push up on the back of the seat cause there are 3 L shaped clips holding it to the back wall, then slide it forward and take it out after pushing on the other 2 clips holding the round bar in the way

after that is out the bolt on the passenger side is like 12" long, then the other 3 the bolts stay in and its a nut with a welded washer onto it, after those or out there is 3 more bolts holding the bottom of the seat down to the floor on the "feet" they are torx, once those are out your done

EDIT: the plastic middle seat belt holder has to be removed first, pop the top off and its 2 nuts you have to remove then its free

hope this helps

that wouldve helped like 2 years ago.

:) i did it the hard way.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

nice box man, i just did subs forward port sidefiring in my ext cab f150 and it slams!

Thanks man, this is probably one of the best I've done.

It's 4.4 gross, 3.7 net after all displacement tuned to 40hz. It slams pretty hard for what it is, subs are dual 2's wired in series, then paralleled back to the amp to achieve a 1.3ohm load, which after box rise its sitting at 2 on the dot.

I have a video I'm going to see if its worth uploading.