Forum Error?

me too... the new forum has all these password issues I noticed, hell I cant even post new topics!! That pisses me off.

Ive had alot of topics I wanted to post, but cant

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

telling me you have an error does me absolutly no good, you have to tell me how you got the error.

foreverbumbin you cant start topics?

and what password issues are you talking about? it has some differrent securtity measures, but no issues.

nope, cant post new topics, but I assume its my computer, not SMD

My comp is a comp I bought at Frys Electronics for $199, and the Windows is jacked... well, borrowed from a friend

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived