Jump to content

Forum Error?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Dont know if this is the right spot for this or not, but this is just an error I got. Just wanted to make sure the forum admin knows about it so he can fix it if need be :)

ummcn3.jpg

 

 

Posted

me too... the new forum has all these password issues I noticed, hell I cant even post new topics!! That pisses me off.

Ive had alot of topics I wanted to post, but cant

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

telling me you have an error does me absolutly no good, you have to tell me how you got the error.

foreverbumbin you cant start topics?

and what password issues are you talking about? it has some differrent securtity measures, but no issues.

Posted

nope, cant post new topics, but I assume its my computer, not SMD

My comp is a comp I bought at Frys Electronics for $199, and the Windows is jacked... well, borrowed from a friend

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 962 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...